903 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
Flash_Cart says

8-)

Yeah! TY Adrien, and What U Talkin’ Bout Willis?!

hehe

2678 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

What does it take to get featured on AudioJungle? Quite simple! Upload your best quality audio to AudioJungle, and we pick it out! :) Obviously there’s a lot of files and a lot of authors that we have to feature, but good quality audio is never overlooked here. :-)

If you didn’t already know, you can also follow us on Twitter @Audiojungle as we feature a bunch of audio every day! We also have various vehicles on the blog where we promote the best audio and authors too. Thinking about it, we kinda spoil you, don’t we? :) But hey, you’re totally worth it and deserve all the success you can get. The quality of audio we have on AudioJungle is exceptional, makes me very proud to be site manager when I listen to all the outstanding compositions you guys upload. :D

688 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+5 more
robGD Volunteer moderator says

It takes love, peace, and hair grease. It also takes time. How many Aj authors are there anyway? This place is stacked. Be patient, keep working, and your time will come….or not. ;) I hope mine will too some day.

2678 posts
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says
It takes love, peace, and hair grease. It also takes time. How many Aj authors are there anyway? This place is stacked. Be patient, keep working, and your time will come….or not. ;) I hope mine will too some day.

Hey Rob, you do realize you were featured in August 2009, right? :D

688 posts
+5 more

I’d like to make a good enough single effort for that to get featured. That’s what I’m shooting for. ;) I was being a little goofy but really there are so many more authors since then that it’s probably harder now. Just the odds and the numbers game. I’m also interested in taking on a role at the Jungle if anything comes up. In case you’re looking.

110 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+2 more
Catch22Music says

Hey! Thought that I would share my wisdom…..!

I recently got featured, and it does take a lot of hard work. I created a ton of music all related to christmas, including rock versions, traditional versions, jazz versions and dance versions. This batch of files came to about 70 in total, and then I got the email that I was featured!

Keep going, and keep producing high quality music, and AJ will notice you!

All the best

14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
Rcdvst says

Nice words, I hope i’ll get featured one day, i have some beautiful piano tracks :)

688 posts
+5 more

haha..old one.

241 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
BCrutchfield Envato team says

haha, it is easy in these forums to do though. Page 5 is probably 4 or 5 months old.

Edit: I lied – its only 3 months old

kristopherfisheraudio
kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
506 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
kristopherfisheraudio says

What does it take to get featured on AudioJungle? Quite simple! Upload your best quality audio to AudioJungle, and we pick it out! :) Obviously there’s a lot of files and a lot of authors that we have to feature, but good quality audio is never overlooked here. :-) If you didn’t already know, you can also follow us on Twitter @Audiojungle as we feature a bunch of audio every day! We also have various vehicles on the blog where we promote the best audio and authors too. Thinking about it, we kinda spoil you, don’t we? :) But hey, you’re totally worth it and deserve all the success you can get. The quality of audio we have on AudioJungle is exceptional, makes me very proud to be site manager when I listen to all the outstanding compositions you guys upload. :D

Is there a way to find out if a user has been featured before? I of course would love to be featured…. Hint Hint aha! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by