366 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
RightHere says

Happy New Year everyone!

I’m sure most authors are really happy with the marketplaces, but there is always room for improvement.

I welcome the latest improvement in the Author Dashboard Comments. It makes it much easier to follow up. Nice work Envato developers!

I have many things that I would like to see, but some of the most important are:

1. Option to sell individual items on either Regular or Extended License. As it is today all your items are either under regular or extended license.
  2. Specially for Codecanyon I would like to see a developer license

What is on your wish list for 2013 ? ;)

3683 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

I wish for a bug that makes me featured author and files on all the marketplace homepages, and for the bug to take days to be fixed. :)

327 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
vtimbuc says

I would like to see a developer license too, it would be a must for codecanyon authors/buyers.

3430 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Located in United States Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

+1, definitely developer licenses for CodeCanyon plugins. And the extended license prices should be made more realistic (higher) for many plugins. They should probably be evaluated on an individual basis.

24 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
SOHN says

I would like auto-withdrawal with info I saved and more options to withdraw money ( I like Western Union ). I see many cases get troubles with Paypal and Moneybookers for withdrawals.

2024 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
revaxarts says
  1. Better License system
  2. SSL everywhere
  3. Better mobile support (+no more Flash videos+audios)
914 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in South Africa Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
joiaco says

I wish for a bug that makes me featured author and files on all the marketplace homepages, and for the bug to take days to be fixed. :)

:D AND a bug that multiplies my statement without anyone noticing.

786 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
Amrhamza says

Happy new year to all Envato staff I would like an option that would help me change my item either exclusive or regular

1549 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

I figured that one out ;) haha

275 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
candeed says

Oh, come on, Kids… please.. “Ask not, what your country can do for you. Ask what, you can do for your country.”

:grin: LOL

by
by
by
by
by
by