• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Italy
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
ClassRecords says
Hello everyone, I would like to know your opinion about my new piece (be sincere and don’t be afraid to say what you think).. This is my latest track and the first piano/orchestra after a while. Do you think it can be suitable by anyone, or this kind of things just don’t work? I must admit I’m a bit sad about this, since almost all our piano or piano/orchestra pieces don’t sell at all, and I must say that I really like them and I don’t understand what am I doing wrong with them. Anyway, have a listen if you want and tell me what you think! Thank you for your time, Paolo Here’s the link http://audiojungle.net/item/heartfelt-and-lovely/3070190
46 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
chanredfield says

Hi there, your track is great and well written, but as a buyer and a seller with a few accounts, I think it’s best to put yourself in the shoes of videographers and other types of people who will be needing music for their video. That might help you figure out why it’s not selling as well as you hope. This music fits a very specific type of video/project and because it’s so specific, they’re are probably less types of projects fitting this type of mood being produced each day, therefore a smaller amount of buyers who need this type of music. It is a very beautiful and emotional piece, but that doesn’t mean that there’s hundreds of buyers looking for this type of music. Maybe take a look at some of the authors on this site who compose this type of music with success, see how they’re using their tags, and categories and how they go about promoting themselves.

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Canada
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
neyus says

This is a wonderful piece!

But I think chanredfield has a point. Maybe it is too specific. Most commercials rarely have a slow song like this. If anything this sounds like a soundtrack!

240 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
ClassRecords says

Thank you for your replies, in the meantime it has been sold once! :-) Anyway, I agree with you that the tracks doesn’t have to be much specific to be successful..

262 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
KelMusic says

Sound is good… very good…

52 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Spain
greencave says

Very nice! I like it.

240 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
ClassRecords says

Thank you guys!

222 posts
  • Exclusive Author
DenisTorman says
Hello ClassRecords! Review written in the comments. Good luck my friend

P.S.: Very good composition.

40 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
Pestrator says

I really liked this piece man. It is amazing! It all flows very well. People prob arent buying it very much bc like someone already said it is very specific, but that doesnt mean it is not amazing bc it really is. Great job creating it!

by
by
by
by
by
by