- United Kingdom
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
In most cases i carry on working on them until they get accepted.
But in rare cases where i feel it will never get accepted i give them away on my website.
One of my templates that got rejected in April i put on my website.
It has had 5528 page views, 1576 downloads.
It may not be earning me anything but it is bringing people to my website, which i am listing the websites i am selling on here thanks to the Envato api system
Do you guys just check away or do you do something with yours?