• Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
AgentVIP says

Marketing Communications & Advertising at Sheffield Hallam University.

It’s strange how effectively no one has specific major qualifications in any subject relating to the marketplaces

204 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
acuredreamgift says

Advanced School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Professional Studies in Belgrade :))
VISER ? I’m second year of Audio & Video Technologies
Yes VISER , :D I did not know that there are people on my school
Lol i’m also from viser.. Well was. Should have been third year now but decided to take a brake and switch to something more advanced. Viser is outdated. For god sake, they’re teaching people freaking tables as “advanced web development”. >.>

Well, I can say that it’s really fun. It’s not that hard, which was what I was looking for, because I have more time for other stuff. Yea, I was mad about tables for web, but then they explained that that’s not a point of the class. Hell, it was “Digital Multimedia” class, we were doing Dreamweaver for only three weeks. Now, in third semester, I have “Web Design”, and there’s no tables ( yea!) but, again, focus is more on design and philosophy ( like, what should be on a personal or commercial site, how to handle clients… There’s coding too, but not that advanced…) So, there is “Web Development” in third year, were it’s all about coding. So… You should have waited ;) Also, we are first generation that have almost all exercises on Mac’s ( mostly iMac’s) so we are doing more interesting stuff ( currently, Logic Pro and Reaktor from “MIDI Systems”...). We are also first generation that have access to new digital tv studio funded by TEMPUS , so it’s quite fun. More fun than first two semesters, and it going to be even better in next three.

14 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
ChargedPixels says

Applied Physics at Vilnius University ages ago and then I discovered photoshop :)

5 posts
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Saeeds says

Industrial management

1528 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

BSc Interactive Media Production, in my third year!

308 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Serbia
NikolaSusa says

Well, I can say that it’s really fun. It’s not that hard, which was what I was looking for, because I have more time for other stuff. Yea, I was mad about tables for web, but then they explained that that’s not a point of the class. Hell, it was “Digital Multimedia” class, we were doing Dreamweaver for only three weeks. Now, in third semester, I have “Web Design”, and there’s no tables ( yea!) but, again, focus is more on design and philosophy ( like, what should be on a personal or commercial site, how to handle clients… There’s coding too, but not that advanced…) So, there is “Web Development” in third year, were it’s all about coding. So… You should have waited ;) Also, we are first generation that have almost all exercises on Mac’s ( mostly iMac’s) so we are doing more interesting stuff ( currently, Logic Pro and Reaktor from “MIDI Systems”...). We are also first generation that have access to new digital tv studio funded by TEMPUS , so it’s quite fun. More fun than first two semesters, and it going to be even better in next three.

I was pointing to the web development in the third year and the web design in second. It’s sad how i’ve had more serious projects than the professors. Also i should mention that i’m on NRT ..

397 posts Motion Graphics and Scrambled Eggs
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
smudgethis says

BA(hons) degree in Graphic Design

397 posts Motion Graphics and Scrambled Eggs
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
smudgethis says

First Class Honours Degree in Multimedia Technology at Aston University, England :)

Off topic but If you ever took in a lecture at the Edward May lecture theatre, that’s named after my ‘Great Uncle’. I believe he was once the Dean of the University.

On a sub note, having browsed the answers to this post, is there anyone who has studied a subject relevant to the marketplace in which they are an author?

284 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
Shellbot says

Currently saving up money to study maths. Because maths (statistics especially) is awesome, not because it actually has any relevance to my career :p

1528 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

First Class Honours Degree in Multimedia Technology at Aston University, England :)

Off topic but If you ever took in a lecture at the Edward May lecture theatre, that’s named after my ‘Great Uncle’. I believe he was once the Dean of the University.

On a sub note, having browsed the answers to this post, is there anyone who has studied a subject relevant to the marketplace in which they are an author?

Yes, my course involves music recording, production and post production, as well as a load of other stuff. I’d hate to be studying something completely irrelevant to what I do on here since I want to write music for a living in the future, fingers crossed :)

by
by
by
by
by
by