Just some days away and the year will end ,and I’m starting to think of what I accomplished this year…well..not much… Am I alone on this? What did others accomplished??? So tell me what did you accomplished this year.
I got my first full time job as a web developer
Moved 250 miles away
Me and my girlfriend decided to go long distance whist she’s in uni for the next couple of years
I changed my main work of an interior designer to that of a graphic designer but didn’t finish yet
I started my education continue – BS in MediaScience and win Karate championship in City Level. Switch to new big Dynamic I.T company
Surviving the economic recession Gladly this year started and ended very positive!
Moved from USA to Russia From Russia back to USA then moving to UAE then Back to Russia. quit my job stopped working all together and earning money from Ebay full time so i do not have a boss over my head telling me when i have to wake up
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
1. Got married. 2. Got a baby girl. 3. Bought my first car. 4. Got driver’s license. 5. Started full time freelancing.
So, what’s next in 2013
I graduated this year as a graphic designer and I work hard every day to improve my artistic skills
Got my second degree, my first full-time job (loving it!), joined AJ, and made loads of new music! 2013, bring it on!