339 posts Andre28 - Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
andre28 says

My item has just been rejected, not because is not well designed, but because probably there are a lot of glass style…

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9052/previewun.jpg

since i looked at all the glass style that are already in the market and tried to make something different, but to the reviewer seems to be similar, what can i do with this file? it is simple to improve a preview image or something else?

the motivation was:

Your file appears to follow a popular design trend which we receive a LOT of submission for on GraphicRiver (Popular trends are listed on http://wiki.envato.com/selling/tips-selling/graphicriver-files-we-need-and-dont-need/) Because of the high submission volume for popular trends, we must be exceedingly stringent on what files we accept. Generally, we can only accept files which are impeccably executed and complete or take a new spin on a well-known design concept. This doesn’t mean we won’t ever accept another file like this, it just means that if you want to upload one, you’ll need to take a unique approach or somehow make it better than the ones we already have. Since your file is being rejected due to the type, we kindly ask you not to re-upload it, however we look forward to your new submissions. Tanks for your understanding.

also in the popular trends i don’t see “styles”... so i don’t understand crearly :)

2104 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

your set is very close to mine that may be why check out my file it been hear quite a while, and i was not the first to have glass style so between my item going and now there has probably been even more glass styles.

The only real way you will get it on is if you make it some how different from all the others on the site.

9 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
antiart says

Styles look fine and nice. But seems as if i’ve seen similar item already @ GR Well. Keep it up

339 posts Andre28 - Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
andre28 says

your set is very close to mine that may be why check out my file it been hear quite a while, and i was not the first to have glass style so between my item going and now there has probably been even more glass styles. The only real way you will get it on is if you make it some how different from all the others on the site.

mmm yes it is similar but not so much in my opinion… at least i think the first 3 elements are different from yours.. but since it has been rejected i will try to change the others 2 and see if i can do better :)

2104 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Not saying you copied or anything but your going to need to have more unquie styles for them to get excepted i think as ther lot of glass set!

designeRodriguez
designeRodriguez Recent Posts Threads Started
76 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
designeRodriguez says

Maybe you can play with colors and call it blownglass. They are very good, but make them more unique. Maybe you can do cracked glass. Hurry! Cuz If you dont I will…..hehehehe :P

by
by
by
by
by
by