2065 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
+9 more
FinalDestiny
says

tennis final: Federer vs Murray. Go Fedex :)

27 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
+2 more
mymatch
says

Team GB are doing the country proud.

Jessica Ennis just won gold in the Heptathlon, and 20 mins later we got the longjump gold. Looking for Mo Farra to make it a hatrick in the 10k

GO TEAM GB :)

292 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+13 more
dejans
says

... Who are you looking forward to seeing.

UFO ’s

199 posts Less is more
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
+8 more
DesignDistrict
says

... Who are you looking forward to seeing.
UFO ’s

LMAO

1424 posts
  • Wordsmith
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • Affiliate Level 2
+7 more
Stylius
says

Waste of time guys, who watch those sports in the real world? I mean Badminton game? Give me a break. I try watching some judo ..well its not MMA for sure . Why not just give 1 more real football tournament to the world ,we will save everyone tons of money … and its more fun this way :P

What about beach volley? :)

20 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Collector Level 2
antwarfare
says

Well being Canadian winter Olympics is the cats meow. Nice to see our womens soccer team do so well though :). Go Canada !

952 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Mo Bro
  • Super Copyright Ninja
+8 more
EladChai
says

With no doubt I was waiting to see the ONE AND ONLY

Michael Phelps

407 posts Motion Graphics and Scrambled Eggs
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 7
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+8 more
smudgethis
says

More team GB awesomeness! I have been working from home these past two weeks and have had it on in the background all day long and it has all been absolutely incredible!

Very proud of our nations sporting achievements right now but even more proud of the fact that almost all foreign athletes interviewed are so so impressed with the support the British fans are giving to everyone competing.

I am going to go see the Triathlon on Tuesday which I cannot wait for and have tickets for the Paralympics, that is going to be an absolutely amazing experience which will hopefully get the same level of hype and coverage that it deserves.

723 posts
  • Featured Author
  • Winner
  • Bundle Boss
  • Author Level 5
+8 more
simonswiss
says

Basketball!

The USA vs Lithuania and Russia vs Spain were amazing yesterday! Some epic games going on!

If it wasn’t for LeBron James’ final minutes heroics, team USA could have very possibly lost to an inspired, hard working Lithuanian unit.. It’s a good thing to push the NBA superstar down to the wire and tickle their pride!

8586 posts Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Winner
+10 more
MSFX
says

been watching so much of it, so much emotion in this Olympics since it’s a home games :)

looking forward to the tennis finals today :)

by
by
by
by
by
by