701 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
LucaFormicola says

Hi all VH brothers, I’m a AJ member and I’m here to promote collaboration between us..check out my profile, you can also watch some examples made with video preview file.. Enjoy and work together! ;)

699 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
3dbacks says

...what about…

376 posts
BigBouncyBright says

Hi all VH brothers, I’m a AJ member and I’m here to promote collaboration between us..check out my profile, you can also watch some examples made with video preview file.. Enjoy and work together! ;)
Hi MrLukeFor, don’t think it’s good idea to post here at Videohive kingdom :) Such a threads are numerous here and they realy not welcomed. Such a behavior won’t help your promotion
701 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
LucaFormicola says

Ok, but why?? Why these threads are not welcomed?? Envato staff always promote collaboration between us, why are you so harsh? I think it’s only a good idea for both of us..I really don’t undestand why you all hate us.. :(

2056 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Germany
+3 more
Creattive says

Simply because if every new AJ author opens a thread this forum is full of collaboration offers.

Also, some may think this kind of thread is self-promotion and maybe won’t work with you because of that.

It’s hard to be noticed at AJ, even if your Portfolio is great. I’ve seen a lot of talented people with few sales. I will check out your Portfolio and maybe come back to you.

Cheers, Tobi

376 posts
BigBouncyBright says

MrLukeFor I consider myself as Audiojungle author, despite the fact that I try to create my first graphic works. I strongly believe that more effectively – is try to find video which your music will be suitable for and contact it’s author directly (try to offer collaboration). Of course it should be argumented and not like scams. it’s very hard to find music for video (I tried). VH authors waste alot of time finding suitable music for their project, and if your track is perfect for some videos – their author will definitely find it, even among hundreds. If not – promotion will not help. Good luck and be patient, sales will come ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by