• Greece
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
zefs says

Now you get the point. Making a living out of a stock flash site is extremely difficult and requires a lot of knowledge.

Having a real job in what interests you, web design? flash developing? whatever, and then also selling in stock sites to earn a little more cash, without requiring same amount of time, seems logical, don’t you think?

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

I am telling you Ben take a week off from whatever you are doing and learn jQuery for 1 week 5 hours every day and you can start do something it’s much more easy then AS3 so ok jQuery is pain with the compatibility and they going to nag you with support but you can make money…

Give a flash a little rest right now as i have news for you base on the IFA show this days in Berlin all the major companies pushing hard to 3D stuff.

Or you can still work at McDonald’s and do flash :P . but the Greek man is right ,making a living out of a stock flash site is a break- balls job.

p.s.

Is that kid is yours ? or its you as a kid ?

4247 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says

Um… that was exactly the point I was trying to make. But I was saying that stock flash is not where flash should be. The commercial market is where flash is more sought after. But it was all pointless for me to say all that anyway. I mean I have been planning on going away somewhere for a while. This is a good opportunity to pursue that idea. I plan on doing a lot of stuff. I’ve got some plans in mind. :)

5311 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says
pezflash said
Ben, your a real and good developer, why don’t you give a try to other languages on CC or TF?

+1 Check out the #1 selling HTML template last week over there. Looks a lot like Flash style to me. Proof that the demand for Flash-type design has not decreased. People just need it to work on an iPad now.

JavaScript is easy to learn if you have Actionscript experience because they’re both based on ECMAScript. Yeah there are funny quirks you’ll encounter, but moving from AS2 to AS3 was much more difficult (at least for me).

4247 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says

Come buy. Loui XIII Super Derux t-shirt.
“What’s so super about a tshirt? All it says on it is, Loui XIII . How’s that super delux?”
“Price is super derux.”
OR
“You shall caress the top of my head while repeating, ‘wanchoo I’ over and over”
“Good. Next chant ‘love you I” repeatedly while changing my bandages.”
OR
“I thought I was being romantic by doing that. Don’t you want me to be spontaneous?”
“It wasn’t what I call romantic.”
“But it was spontaneous!”
“Farts are spontaneous, and they’re not ramantic.”

Have a wonderful time!

by
by
by
by
by
by