4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

^ Was referring more to fully WP with all the side script and integration.

With jQuery (CodeCanyon) there is a lot of room there to add more stuff + it’s very easy any one with AS2 -3 can get the basic hang of it in 2-3 learning days .

The problem as a flasher why you would go with jQuery as you can do all this in flash, so it’s a hard shifting to do in your head. But what i notice there is the price issue is a major problem + all the headache with basic support on the browser I’ll let you having fun with it C for now :P

4247 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says

Well either way I can’t say anything to help the situation. You guys will move on to TF and CC, and I’ll be at McDonald’s handing out cheesburgers and fries to make a living. We all win! :P

5766 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Good luck with whatever you do. Always forget about pains of previous attempts (if any) and proceed with fresh mind! :)

4140 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
tsafi says

Maybe AW you can do the afford cos` McDonald’s is to dim for us and try to find a job at Peter Lugar Steakhouse (178 Broadway) will be nice for AD members to have a discount there :P

4247 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says

As far as I know it, the Broadway Street by my house doesn’t have any Steakhouse Restaurant on it. So it doesn’t look like that will be happening. :)

142 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Flash-Bob says

There is plenty of flash jobs still available. You can not generalize it by looking at only a stock flash site.

Ok fancy this fantasy “One day Tim Cook announces “We learned from our mistakes. We upgraded our hardware as strong as android tabs, and now you can play flash on the new Ipad4. Happy independence day to all my consumers”.

LoL. :D

4140 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
tsafi says

I know man i have a Ruth for you just take the PATH from NJ to NYC then don’t go out yet, in the Port Authority take the train N 3 stop i think and get off Broadway should be easy man. Peter Lugar dish start from $80-$100 ,but man what a Steakhouse , big tips AW :P

4247 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says

I don’t know. I might be too short to work there. And besides, that’s quite a long drive from here to there. Could you imagine how much the cost of gas would be driving from here to there everyday? I think I’ll stay around here and look for a job close to where I live now. Thanks though. :D

3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

Ben, your a real and good developer, why don’t you give a try to other languages on CC or TF? I’m a designer, my learning curve is not worth the effort on such pack of coding i need to learn to move, but you can get it easily, for sure (also, we all know your nights are pretty longer than the rest of the world ;) )

I prefer the positive Ben. Stand up dude! :)

4247 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says

If you’re playing around with my head, I’ll bop ya one. But seriously, I can be positive and still move on. I lost interest in web design almost completely. Its time for me to get a job in the real world. I’ll feel better if I can actually earn my pay, rather than waiting in front of a computer expecting customers to buy what files I’ve made. To me looking forward in a different light is being positive.

by
by
by
by
by
by