347 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Ane_Novak says
leto said
Great advices!

Scott I have a question. Is there a possibility that we have some free watermark videos for presenting our music via youtube and vimeo? Something like when we donated some free music few years ago for vh and activden authors.

Have a nice day!

Great idea!

205 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
TJMusic says

“So if I understand what you’re saying, you’d like some kind of template for creating a video where you just add your own audio, edit it to the length you need in Movie Maker on a PC or iMovie on a Mac (for example) and then submit it to YouTube?”

Definitely, I’d love such a possibility. I can’t upload my watermarked files to youtube without such helpful template, because first, making videos is not my area of expertise, and second, I wouldn’t bother even if I could make them, because I intend to dedicate all limited supply of my time entirely to composing and producing music. And I don’t consider putting the music to YT with a boring static image, because I hate watching such “videos” myself.

The official Envato template for AJ authors would serve two important goals – would make audio files less boring for people watching them, and would be a great advertisement of AJ as a whole, and it’s beneficial for all authors to advertise the whole marketplace, not only their own portfolios, because the customer who don’t buy my files now, can buy them in future, if only they get to recognise AJ marketplace and keep returning here in search for new files.

24 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
ShahruhAudio says

Nice idea for both, AJ & VH

61 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
okanakdeniz says

Thanks a lot for your great information. :) I got it to my wall near computer.

193 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Located in Australia
+2 more
WebRa says

Use of an identical template for tens and hundreds tracks will kill their individuality. :)

101 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+1 more
JCKerosene says

Perfect timing….so thankful. As a new author this is great as I’ve put up a fair amount of tracks over the last month..but need to address these important things now as well.

72 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
berlinsound says

Hi Scott, your list is much appreciated. Now it’s our turn to hit the promotion road. :) Cheers, Steven

17 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Malaysia
DemiseWork says

Thanks! this is really helpful :)

110 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+2 more
Catch22Music says

YES YES YES !

This is a great Idea Scott! A video that audio Jungle authors can use and place their file underneath and send to You Tube, Vimeo, e.t.c.

A cool motion graphic using the Audio Jungle logo would be immense….. then maybe also the ability to customize it so that we can add our audio jungle link directly to our profile and song….

scottwills said
leto said
Great advices!

Scott I have a question. Is there a possibility that we have some free watermark videos for presenting our music via youtube and vimeo? Something like when we donated some free music few years ago for vh and activden authors.

Have a nice day!
Hey Leto, Merry Christmas, I like your Santa hat! :) That’s actually a really good idea! So if I understand what you’re saying, you’d like some kind of template for creating a video where you just add your own audio, edit it to the length you need in Movie Maker on a PC or iMovie on a Mac (for example) and then submit it to YouTube? For example, some kind of animated AudioJungle motion graphic or series of graphics? If so, that might be something we could try and arrange with a VH author. Would any other AudioJungle authors find this useful or do you think you would prefer to create your own video so that you can customize it yourself and make it look different to everyone else’s?
by
by
by
by
by
by