I agree, I’m a new member and these some really useful information! Thanks and keep up the good work guys!
This is such a tremendous resource. Thanks so much for putting this together!
Thank you so very much Scott! Just became an aurthor here, I am sure that this will help me
As a newbie author to audiojungle, all advice is appreciated. Thanks.
Great thoughts, excellent suggestions for those of us who usually gravitate away from self-promotion, SEO, etc, and toward the creative process. This is the new Bible for AJ promotion. Okay, new to some of us, not to others….
Got my First track Approved so looking forward on a sale and growth.
That’s amazing!!! Well done, wish I could do something like that, you’re very clever. x
Great post! Don’t you guys think that all these things to promote our items are really time consuming?
If you do a lot of the things mentioned in this thread, there’s a lot of work after finishing a track:
- writing a item good description and title
- tag the item well
- find/buy and edit visual art if needed
- after approval on AJ, update other item descriptions to link to the new item
- update public collections
- upload the track to soundcloud
- make a video containing the track for youtube and vimeo, upload it
- updating your own website
- contact VideoHive authors for collaboration
- post links to the item on social media etc. etc.
I think a lot of these tasks are fun, but all together it can be just as much work as composing and producing the track itself
Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback and other excellent suggestions! This thread has been stickied for way too long so I’m going to take it down for now and (a) ask someone to add it to the KnowledgeBase and (b) hyperlink the new page we create from the AudioJungle Author Resources page.
Feel free to continue to add new suggestions and ideas to this thread that you would like to see added to the new resource page. Thanks for understanding.