79 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
tobybrez says
leto said
Would any other AudioJungle authors find this useful or do you think you would prefer to create your own video so that you can customize it yourself and make it look different to everyone else’s?

Yes! It would be nice to have both. A static template for those quick jobs and a customizable template for finer detail. :-)

Thanks
-Toby

393 posts Professional music freelancer
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
leto says
scottwills said
leto said
Great advices!

Scott I have a question. Is there a possibility that we have some free watermark videos for presenting our music via youtube and vimeo? Something like when we donated some free music few years ago for vh and activden authors.

Have a nice day!
Hey Leto, Merry Christmas, I like your Santa hat! :) That’s actually a really good idea! So if I understand what you’re saying, you’d like some kind of template for creating a video where you just add your own audio, edit it to the length you need in Movie Maker on a PC or iMovie on a Mac (for example) and then submit it to YouTube? For example, some kind of animated AudioJungle motion graphic or series of graphics? If so, that might be something we could try and arrange with a VH author. Would any other AudioJungle authors find this useful or do you think you would prefer to create your own video so that you can customize it yourself and make it look different to everyone else’s?

Hey Scott Merry Christmas to you too!! Yes, that is exactly what I meant :) I hope other authors would find this useful too.

Cheers!!

196 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Jersey
+6 more
liambradbury says
leto said
Great advices!

Scott I have a question. Is there a possibility that we have some free watermark videos for presenting our music via youtube and vimeo? Something like when we donated some free music few years ago for vh and activden authors.

Have a nice day!

I would find that very useful! At the moment I just use a graphic displaying the link to where people can buy the track – as a video. Its quite boring and plain. Some quality videos by VH authors would really boost sales I think.

Good idea Leto!

409 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+2 more
joesacco says

Thank Scott. This is great info for newcomers.

2140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says
scottwills said
Create FREE music and when and however you distribute it, heavily publicize your AudioJungle portfolio. Important note: You CANNOT give away your AudioJungle music for free if you are an Exclusive author. This tip implies creating a brand new track for the sole purpose of giving it away for free to help publicize the rest of your portfolio.

Does this also mean that I can’t, for example, let somebody use some of my sound effects (that are already available on AudioJungle) in a game/video for free, in exchange for promotion of my AJ portfolio (or even that exact sound(s))? Would that mean breaking the exclusivity of Envato account?

Also, what if I do a custom sound effects for somebody (for game/video/app) for free and THEN I decide to upload those effects to AJ, while game/app/whatever is still available – is that even allowed?

Just asking, to make things clear (sorry if this was a bit offtopic…)

2140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Btw, great list Scott, thanks! I don’t think I have anything to add, you’ve covered it quite well ;)

581 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Sophonic says

Thanks for the useful info, people on here keep saying do promotion over and over, but this by far is the most helpful and clear thing I have seen yet. Thanks for taking the time to do this!!

1004 posts
+2 more
simaudio says
leto said
scottwills said
leto said
Great advices!

Have a nice day!
Hey Leto, Merry Christmas, I like your Santa hat! :) That’s actually a really good idea! So if I understand what you’re saying, you’d like some kind of template for creating a video where you just add your own audio, edit it to the length you need in Movie Maker on a PC or iMovie on a Mac (for example) and then submit it to YouTube? For example, some kind of animated AudioJungle motion graphic or series of graphics? If so, that might be something we could try and arrange with a VH author. Would any other AudioJungle authors find this useful or do you think you would prefer to create your own video so that you can customize it yourself and make it look different to everyone else’s?

Hey Scott Merry Christmas to you too!! Yes, that is exactly what I meant :) I hope other authors would find this useful too.

Cheers!!

Really great idea :)

301 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Reachground says

There is a music player? :O

Thanks a lot Scott for your advice!

scottwills said
leto said
Great advices!

Have a nice day!
Would any other AudioJungle authors find this useful or do you think you would prefer to create your own video so that you can customize it yourself and make it look different to everyone else’s?

I’d like to be able to use video material from VH and add my own sound effects. Although it would require that I could customize it myself.

396 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
Max-Fax says

Great! Thank you!

by
by
by
by
by