79 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
tobybrez says
leto said
Would any other AudioJungle authors find this useful or do you think you would prefer to create your own video so that you can customize it yourself and make it look different to everyone else’s?

Yes! It would be nice to have both. A static template for those quick jobs and a customizable template for finer detail. :-)

Thanks
-Toby

385 posts Professional music freelancer
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Croatia
+3 more
leto says
scottwills said
leto said
Great advices!

Scott I have a question. Is there a possibility that we have some free watermark videos for presenting our music via youtube and vimeo? Something like when we donated some free music few years ago for vh and activden authors.

Have a nice day!
Hey Leto, Merry Christmas, I like your Santa hat! :) That’s actually a really good idea! So if I understand what you’re saying, you’d like some kind of template for creating a video where you just add your own audio, edit it to the length you need in Movie Maker on a PC or iMovie on a Mac (for example) and then submit it to YouTube? For example, some kind of animated AudioJungle motion graphic or series of graphics? If so, that might be something we could try and arrange with a VH author. Would any other AudioJungle authors find this useful or do you think you would prefer to create your own video so that you can customize it yourself and make it look different to everyone else’s?

Hey Scott Merry Christmas to you too!! Yes, that is exactly what I meant :) I hope other authors would find this useful too.

Cheers!!

160 posts
  • Jersey
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+1 more
liambradbury says
leto said
Great advices!

Scott I have a question. Is there a possibility that we have some free watermark videos for presenting our music via youtube and vimeo? Something like when we donated some free music few years ago for vh and activden authors.

Have a nice day!

I would find that very useful! At the moment I just use a graphic displaying the link to where people can buy the track – as a video. Its quite boring and plain. Some quality videos by VH authors would really boost sales I think.

Good idea Leto!

409 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
joesacco says

Thank Scott. This is great info for newcomers.

2086 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says
scottwills said
Create FREE music and when and however you distribute it, heavily publicize your AudioJungle portfolio. Important note: You CANNOT give away your AudioJungle music for free if you are an Exclusive author. This tip implies creating a brand new track for the sole purpose of giving it away for free to help publicize the rest of your portfolio.

Does this also mean that I can’t, for example, let somebody use some of my sound effects (that are already available on AudioJungle) in a game/video for free, in exchange for promotion of my AJ portfolio (or even that exact sound(s))? Would that mean breaking the exclusivity of Envato account?

Also, what if I do a custom sound effects for somebody (for game/video/app) for free and THEN I decide to upload those effects to AJ, while game/app/whatever is still available – is that even allowed?

Just asking, to make things clear (sorry if this was a bit offtopic…)

2086 posts
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Btw, great list Scott, thanks! I don’t think I have anything to add, you’ve covered it quite well ;)

575 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Sophonic says

Thanks for the useful info, people on here keep saying do promotion over and over, but this by far is the most helpful and clear thing I have seen yet. Thanks for taking the time to do this!!

990 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
simaudio says
leto said
scottwills said
leto said
Great advices!

Have a nice day!
Hey Leto, Merry Christmas, I like your Santa hat! :) That’s actually a really good idea! So if I understand what you’re saying, you’d like some kind of template for creating a video where you just add your own audio, edit it to the length you need in Movie Maker on a PC or iMovie on a Mac (for example) and then submit it to YouTube? For example, some kind of animated AudioJungle motion graphic or series of graphics? If so, that might be something we could try and arrange with a VH author. Would any other AudioJungle authors find this useful or do you think you would prefer to create your own video so that you can customize it yourself and make it look different to everyone else’s?

Hey Scott Merry Christmas to you too!! Yes, that is exactly what I meant :) I hope other authors would find this useful too.

Cheers!!

Really great idea :)

301 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Sweden
Reachground says

There is a music player? :O

Thanks a lot Scott for your advice!

scottwills said
leto said
Great advices!

Have a nice day!
Would any other AudioJungle authors find this useful or do you think you would prefer to create your own video so that you can customize it yourself and make it look different to everyone else’s?

I’d like to be able to use video material from VH and add my own sound effects. Although it would require that I could customize it myself.

395 posts
  • Europe
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Max-Fax says

Great! Thank you!

by
by
by
by
by
by