• Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Sweden
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
Synchrotron says

Bargain Basement – where is it?

AudioJungle has removed Bargain Basement. No longer available.

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
SCitzdotme says

Awesome article.

169 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Neon_Music says

Thanks Scott, good article :)

43 posts
  • Spain
nmusic says

Excellent post Scott! I was not aware we can use AudioJungle Music Video Loops created by VideoHive authors…amazing! I’ll download some and will upload to my YouTube channel which is pretty boring at the moment :-)

65 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
ndandeband says

Look at my video. It is easy to create and I hope it’s nice to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amh9l6xsx3E
7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United States
jmdp87 says

Great help! Thanks so much!

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Malta
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
LimelightLtd says

To ScottWills: GREAT LIST !

We’ve spent a lot on this site via other accounts which do not include my personal name.

Since I’m a potential customer you if you found the question, I’ll type some random thoughts quickly since I need to swim laps before the swimming pool closes.

First, this series of websites is simply the classiest and best place to find some of the best work in the world. We spend a lot of time searching. So, for starters, Scott is correct: VIDEOHIVE loses opportunity because the artists, even some of the best ones, did not have an agreement with you… so watching their samples is either silent (like a movie with no score), or worse, it needed music by YOU with your talent to make their art have more ‘feeling’ to it.

I get it because music and art live inside of me, so I focus on what I do in “Hollywood” and I want to hire the best talented individuals in the world to do what we know will reach the viewer, the listener – the person that you are writing your music, doing your art for. Reaching her through sound, sight… it’s my job. So I hope this helps.

As someone that has bought a lot from this site with other accounts for what we are working on, it would help you if search was not based on factors that keep people like us from finding what we need. The best will rise to the top, but only if I have the time to search through a lot more tracks than what comes to the first few pages sorted by ‘ratings’ or ‘sales’ ... this is not your fault, and I do not know how to engineer the searches to make finding the right track easier (without listening all night to clips). It’s also an issue to have to click the play button on each one. It would be easier to simply hover over it to hear it. Further, it’s not fair to you that a track may be drastically different at the beginning (where each begins) than in the middle. That said, I need to be able to give someone the opportunity to score two documentaries and a show. It might be a near perfect mix since we do not have the budget to purchase full rights to a lot of tracks, but we have the ability to help the right person(s) get noticed.

So, it I were in your shoes wanting people like me to spend money on music, I would do this:

I’d find someone like me that needs to utilize music for content I post (rough, reduced quality video cuts) that happen to be working on other projects that need music. Radio shows, television shows and documentaries need music because music affects human emotions.

There are a lot of people like me… working quickly to complete documentaries and a tv show without the budgets of the major studios, but with a wee bit of influence which makes it possible for us to, say, add your name to credits of videos, movies and tv shows. When we’re able to purchase rights to showcase your talent with our work that draws a nice-sized audience, it can create a certain amount of fame for you, your talent and might even have a side benefit of being noticed by decision makers we work with in the industry.

I understand… you’re not doing this for the fame of it, or the money of it… but then again that fame and money would make creating stadium-sized concert events with audiences that found you – well it’s more possible. And if you don’t want money once you make it as far as you have dreamt of going, you can give 100% of it away to those you say you wish to help. In my work, I have learned a lot from those that have worked in their art and officially reached ‘the dream’ ... and they have something in common, they give and give and give.

So if i were trying to market my music, I would find people like me, and agree to create something that’s like what’s needed for this or that project at a rate so low that its uncomfortable. In this way, you’re being challenged to do your dream work… your best work while getting something that can be worth more than those super costly marketing people in the entertainment and music business.

It really doesn’t hurt to have your name and music credited on YouTube, and what if it is in a movie or documentary, even most film festival movies list credits which are searchable on IMDb, and sites like that (and having your name in the end credits on screen at a movie) ... these are powerful tools that help build fame (and sales).

When in doubt, remember that Mark Petrie is like the rest of us, well except the world has been exposed to him through Spiderman this year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3h-gWBArIs Great guy normal person, and he still has royalty-free tracks for sale.

Marketing the person(s) with the right kind of sound… we can do as we build what’s coming, and when projects are released, it becomes more fun. If interested, let me know what your dreams are. I noticed a message on here from Rodrigo Noales. Amazing talent! There’s a whole list I could add here, but I’ll make comments eventually on your profiles since your talent deserves the credit.

Sam

Great! Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts with us. For the creators from the “edge of the world” good collaboration or joint projects are always kind of a bridge over unknown river of music business.

Take look on my profile too, Sam. I will appreciate any of your comments.

Thanks again.

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
dastan712 says

Thanks ;)

by
by
by
by
by