38 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Noise-n-Music says

I’ll send samples if you think you can accomplish them… Short elements which I need something similar to. Well you’ve found me. For others Vimeo has stuff people made that may or may not be getting views. So they have money to spend but are clueless about marketing PR Publicity even if that means they spend money on those… Money spent doesn’t guarantee success …. Your art could make their work better which could help them get noticed. Be willing to trade work for being credited on imdb and in movie credits as this makes your work appear worth more money. Most decision makers on big projects are accessible. Just think of how many people have a film festival film you could’ve made a trade with which would’ve exposed you to being noticed by decision makers. Lots of other places and I’ll add later. But do this …. Find tv show clips online used to promote shows and find peoples favorite commercials that get lots if views. I see a lot of people on here that design music and art seemingly without checking what’s working with an audience primarily of women.. You know … Certain styles are popular and yes you’re great at your own style… Look at promos for upcoming shows like “ready for love” NBC But to become known do similar to what’s already working. That includes the video hive talents. so much more to say which I’ll write and organize. Just know that there’s hope because the future is brighter. Sam

Can you send those samples to me as well? Thank you :)
ibundin@gmail.com

17 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Paleach says

Thanks ))

2010 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Hey thanks, that’s a great post with very helpful information! When i find some time, i’ll try to implement some of your tipps!

128 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
SoundWavesMusic says

What a fantastic info here…Thanks Scott and thanks to all of you good people here :)

31 posts
Bestceller says

Excellent advice!

12 posts
  • Located in Thailand
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
NopImocha says

Very useful, thank you very much :)

57 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
LionGate says

Nice work! :)

34 posts
+1 more
iristsh says

Great advices!

Scott I have a question. Is there a possibility that we have some free watermark videos for presenting our music via youtube and vimeo? Something like when we donated some free music few years ago for vh and activden authors.

Have a nice day!
Hey Leto, Merry Christmas, I like your Santa hat! :) That’s actually a really good idea! So if I understand what you’re saying, you’d like some kind of template for creating a video where you just add your own audio, edit it to the length you need in Movie Maker on a PC or iMovie on a Mac (for example) and then submit it to YouTube? For example, some kind of animated AudioJungle motion graphic or series of graphics? If so, that might be something we could try and arrange with a VH author. Would any other AudioJungle authors find this useful or do you think you would prefer to create your own video so that you can customize it yourself and make it look different to everyone else’s?

Hi there,

I have actually created a few youtube videos to promote my music using a simple video maker, anyhow, I didn’t find any improvement on my sales, is that because of my keywords not targeted enough or I’ve missed out something? How can I have more views and converted sales from there?

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMsn6LRAzgw&feature=g-upl

Thanks!

Regards, Iris

34 posts
+1 more
iristsh says

Hey guys ;) How’s the celebrations ? :) I got one more looped Video present for all of you to promote your tracks. And now it is special. It is 1 minute long loop. And I put realy alot of job into this :)

Preview link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJHURoQSci4&hd=1

HQ download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U7VR221C

Tell me how many animals can you spot ? :D

Hi! This is video is really beautiful & I love it! Is it still open for use cause the link could not be opened?

Thanks.

Regards, Iris

34 posts
+1 more
iristsh says

Submit your music to Youtube.com
Submit your music to Last.fm.
Submit your music to soundcloud.com
Submit your music to vimeo.com
Submit your music to flickr.com

Collaborate with authors from videohive, from flickr, from vimeo etc.
Worst off you’ll get a no reply back or a no.

Don’t forget to add the watermark :)
Cheers!

Hi!

Flickr seems like a website for photos, how does it help in promoting our music?

Thanks.

Regards Iris

by
by
by
by
by
by