Recently I learned about Facebook’s policy, and realized that alot of my fans were not getting my posts to their feed. I wanted to figure out a way around this, because it was so hard to get the fans, so why lose them just like that.
Basically I made a photo:
In the description of the photo I pasted this:
“90% of you are missing the free, hi-quality updates and resources we post here. This is because Facebook now wants us to PAY for sharing our material.
To never miss our posts on your Facebook feed:
1. Go to the “Liked” // “Liker” button for our page. (Mike Moloney Designs)
2. Hover over this until a list of options pops up.
3. Once the options appear, select “ADD TO THE INTEREST LISTS ” – this will assure that you continue getting posts (Do this for each one of your fav pages).”
So far, I think this has increased activity, and will definitely increase awareness on my page. Feel free to repost this or share this photo on your own page if you guys want to! Check it out here. Hopefully this can help you guys increase your fan activity
Edit: By the way, if you guy’s have any tips or tricks to increase activity, let us know. =]
Thanks for sharing.seems to be helpful
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.