• Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Switzerland
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

Whenever you wanted to buy a Waves Mercury bundle and didn’t buy it yet, do it now!:

Check this out:
http://www.waves.com/content.aspx?id=351&ref=nl
Let me know if you want it, I may get it even cheaper for you.

1990 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Switzerland
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says
87 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
JHungerX says

Hey Mat, just curious – do you have Mercury, and if so are there plugins that come exclusively with that bundle that you use consistently?

I have Platinum currently and it’s probably more than I ever need for what I do, but it’s always tempting to upgrade to get new toys. The C6 looks interesting, and of course there’s the JJP, CLA, Maserati, etc. bundles that don’t come with Platinum which could make it worth it right there. But it’s still a big chunk of change :)

87 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JHungerX says

Hmmm… looking at my Waves account the Platinum to Mercury upgrade is @ $2100 right now. I think it’s ordinarily about $3500. Hmmm…

1990 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Switzerland
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

Hey Mat, just curious – do you have Mercury, and if so are there plugins that come exclusively with that bundle that you use consistently? I have Platinum currently and it’s probably more than I ever need for what I do, but it’s always tempting to upgrade to get new toys. The C6 looks interesting, and of course there’s the JJP, CLA, Maserati, etc. bundles that don’t come with Platinum which could make it worth it right there. But it’s still a big chunk of change :)

Yes, I have it of course and I’m a official Waves reseller :) (and I sell most other common brands too)
But I really love the API series, CLA, SSL Series +Kramer Tape, I use them all the time, all this is not in the platinum. And now with V9 it works great with a 64Bit host like my Cubase on PC, really 100% reliable!!
The only bug it has: If I write bad music it doesn’t make it good ;) youknowhatimsaying…?

87 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JHungerX says

If I write bad music it doesn’t make it good ;) youknowhatimsaying…?

What? Well, never mind then :)

Yeah, I have to say I’m very tempted right now (I’m very vulnerable because I haven’t bought any equipment in a while and have bad G.A.S.), especially now that the Waves update plan is capped at $300 per year so it will be relatively cheap to stay current.

by
by
by
by
by
by