25 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
Markoni says

I’ve just had two pieces sent back because the Watermark is too frequent on the preview track! I currently have 73 items on Audio Jungle all with exactly the same watermark and they’re fine. What’s changed? Has anybody else had this? Maybe Audio Jungle should concentrate more on the quality of the music they let through rather than how often the watermark comes! Or better still do it themselves like every other stock music site on the web!

27 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
StoneHarvest says

How often do you have it repeating? The watermark I downloaded repeats every 10 secs. I had one tune I had recorded at a different sample rate. When I flew in the watermark, it played back too quickly, and I had to bounce the track, create a new session just for the watermark, and bounce it that way. Otherwise the wm played every 8 secs or so.

192 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
LGuitarB says

The only time I had something similar happen was indeed when I resampled an old recording to another sample rate, and thus the watermark was played at a slightly different pitch.

806 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Art-of-Sound says

Markoni, it all depends on who is your reviewer. There is a team of reviewers and I noticed that they are not entirely coordinated in their requirements.

547 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
TortoiseTree says

Markoni, it all depends on who is your reviewer. There is a team of reviewers and I noticed that they are not entirely coordinated in their requirements.

+1 So true buddy!!

657 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United States
ZtarrZound says

Truth.

I had an item update rejected due to some tags being two words not one….... :confusedsad:

767 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+2 more
PhilLarson says

This very 1st item I uploaded contained no watermark (this was before I new the rules) and they kindly explained that the watermark needed to happen every 10 seconds. At least for a full-length song, that is. I’ve seen it different for sound effects and quick logos/idents. But stick close to the 10 second rule and all should be okay. Imagine how much time would be added to our review queue if the review team had to add all the watermarks. Also, I like to scoot the watermark over a tad during a song break before a big fill or hit or something like that. I like having control of my watermark placement. I think most authors do. Good luck!

Phil

806 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
Art-of-Sound says

I had an item update rejected due to some tags being two words not one.

Really?! On Graphicriver it’s even encouraged. See in “Other Tips to Follow” at the bottom:

Using phrases – Tags don’t have to be a single word. If your file is an illustration of a brown bear, feel free to use the two word tag “brown bear.”

819 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Canada
gbiasillo says

That is odd as tags are comma separated to allow for multi word tags. The is a script that runs to ensure tags comply, as on one item I tried to submit was blocked due to me using a number. So, you would expect multi-word tags to be blocked upfront as well if it wasn’t allowed. I’ve certainly seen them on items in this marketplace.

748 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
guitarjock says

As much as I love our reviewers and appreciate all that they do….and believe me….it must be a lot, I do think it could be useful for them to get together and discuss issues that they are hearing in our music submissions, or at least have a forum so that they can be on the same sheet of music….no pun intended :)

by
by
by
by
by
by