454 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United Kingdom
Gareth_Gillman says
Cos then I can get the money sent to my bank . the designers bank and then me / them can send it free via bank transfer immediatly, rather than using an external service like paypal / moneybookers…
Use PayPal mate. :)

costs money, which is an extra bit of income lost…

If I can’t find a UK designer then I will consider using an american / canadian.

298 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
campuscodi says
contact me over my tf profile
I am a coder and cannot design so am looking for a UK based designer to collab with. UK based so it’s easier to split the earnings.

That’s ok.

I’ve been working in different collabs here on TF and some other companies for over2 years now.

In a collaborations BOTH parties should feel and agree on anything. If you aren’t comfortable with somebody outside the UK that’s totally understandable in my book. Good luck the same.

@others: Cut Graham some slack. He can set his own terms just like you guys would love to set up your own terms in a contract or collab.

9 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
raydale says

Hi Gareth, I am interested and based in the UK (currently living in South Wales, previously based in Bristol). I am a bit of a newbie here though, so I haven’t a big profile on here at ThemeForest, but I have been a Multimedia Designer for nearly 10 years now.

I am just starting to look into getting a WP theme out there, but my core skills are very much as a designer / animator.

Feel free to send me an email to discuss if you want.

by
by
by
by
by
by