Currently Krike and I are working together on creating multiple WP themes and we are looking for an extra partner as things are moving fast and we could use a skilled developer to speed things up. I am responsible for the design of the theme and all communication will go through me.
- - You must be an expert in Wordpress, CSS and HTML (and everything that comes along with it: JQuery, custom short codes and widgets etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (your first e-mail really matters!) and you will need an instant messenger like MSN
- Must be able to provide ongoing support and theme updates
- WordPress plug-in creation skills are a MAJOR plus!
- Lots of free time!
I do not have any knowledge about programming so sometimes I will need feedback from you as to what’s the best way to execute the design and to implement certain things.
Rates: 55% for you and 45% for me
We will work together as partners to create excellent themes for our customers. Payments will be based on a theme per theme basis.
Preferably we are looking for someone from the Netherlands or Belgium but if you think you are qualified for this job, then please send me an e-mail and a link to your portfolio. If we like your communication skills and portfolio, we might do business together.
You can have a look at a small portion of my portfolio here: http://www.paulvictor.nl/portfolio/. You can contact me through my profile page or through my website.
Are you going to be our next partner?
Interested in speaking with you further. Just sent you an e-mail.
Email sent! If others are interested too, then please send me an email through my profile page so we can talk further.
< This will be our Themeforest account by the way, I forgot to login with my other account so for the record, this is a message from Paul.
We are still looking for potential partners who are interested in creating excellent themes and plug-ins. If you want to negotiate certain things, please let me know. You can contact me personally through my profile page. Our products will be sold under one account so that we can keep track of sales.
besides the fact that I’m busy doing support for people and also working on my WP Framework, I wish I could help you. However, your web design portfolio isn’t very big, and honestly, I can’t work with someone who doesn’t have a larger portfolio. The main reasons being – well, the few things you have just don’t show your potential, and creatio (I think it’s called that?) is about all I can go on.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.