• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
trendyWebStar says

So I’m getting myself Intuos5 in couple of days, so i have a dilema, which one should i get, L or M version ..

Anyone here uses Intuos5, and has some feedback to share ? :)

Thanks everybody. :)

407 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

We use the M version here – to be honest having used both they are absolutely awesome and you would be happy with either.

The M is more versatile due to its smaller size, and for some unexplainable reason seems more accurately sensitive (maybe that just me!) but I guess it also depends on what you are planning on using it for.

They make the M in touch and standard but I would recommend the touch version if you can.

If there is something you want to know in particular just ask

P.s love you work

327 posts just a random dude...
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
trendyWebStar says

Thanks for your feedback.

I was thinking about the M version too, cause it’s smaller and maybe easier to carry around, (when traveling).

Well I need for graphic stuff and what not…

I was just wondering is okay to work on smaller version (M version), or would i need a L version for bigger work area.

and thanks for your comment, some amazing templates & themes are coming soon, with support forum (no more shitty support xD ) :D

Thanks again :)

407 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

Ha ha – support must always be time consuming!

You have it spot on the M is the “portable” one. We actually take it to client stuff and draw on the spot sometimes – you coud take the L with you but its notably bulkier.

From a personal point of view I prefer drawing on a slightly smaller screen in terms of speed and accuracy (especially as it is likely to be modified at a later date), while our lead creative guy likes the bigger displays but he is an old school artist type!

As I said you would be happy with either – Its a shame you can’t see one in real life but i suppose the best advice we can give is that it is a personal preference – the L is a lot bigger and more of a “studio” tool whereas the M is aimed at illustrators and designers in different environments.

Hope it helps and have fun with your new toy!

by
by
by
by
by
by