17 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
adfish says

Many of you are familiar with my audio elements, but my day job is devoted to voiceovers. I do voice work for Big Idea (Veggie Tales), Bridgestone, PBS , and many local projects. If you have any audio projects you would like a voiceover for, I would be happy to send you a demo or offer you a scratch track to see how it works in your project. I will gladly provide a quote should you like what you hear!

132 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
designaholic says

The reason I like FlashDen is exactly this… I can have every aspect of a project covered. I work mainly design and development with my clients but for all the extras FlashDen always has great support from authors who offer all the items I dont specialize in. Adfish I appreciate your help and I will have many projects we will be able to work on in the Future.

119 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Denizen says
The reason I like FlashDen is exactly this… I can have every aspect of a project covered. I work mainly design and development with my clients but for all the extras FlashDen always has great support from authors who offer all the items I dont specialize in. Adfish I appreciate your help and I will have many projects we will be able to work on in the Future.

Ditto

406 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
ryanterry says

Very cool, adfish. I dabble in voiceover work too, but it’s more of a side “hobby” at this point. It’s always a fun change from regular work.

1092 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Located in Netherlands
+7 more
Reconcept says

Great adfish, can you give us a link to a recording?

17 posts
adfish says

I’ve posted a couple of demos: One is straightforward voice demo…the other is a movie trailer demo.

Here is the voice demo: CommercialDemo_SteveMcKene.mp3

Here is the Trailer demo:

TrailerDemo_SteveMcKenzie.mp3

3216 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

Man, I Really like the Chicago marathon bit you have there :D it’s really Excellent

932 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
JWG says

Hey adfish, my father, Max Geiger owns RKM Sound Studios here in Atlanta, and if you have been in the ad/VO business for a long time, Im sure you have heard of him. If not, google “RKM Sound Studios Atlanta” or “White Dog Studios Atlanta”. Anyway, he is a recording engineer and has been in the business for close to 50 years. He has producers ask for talent advice all the time, and If you have some info, I could pass your name along. Not being in the same state is no problem, as it would prob be a patch or something…

If your interested let me know.

:)

342 posts
+4 more
soundtrove says

Many of you are familiar with my audio elements, but my day job is devoted to voiceovers. I do voice work for Big Idea (Veggie Tales), Bridgestone, PBS, and many local projects. If you have any audio projects you would like a voiceover for, I would be happy to send you a demo or offer you a scratch track to see how it works in your project. I will gladly provide a quote should you like what you hear!

I love Veggie Tales lol! I will keep you in mind thanks. Dale

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi guys, due to the posted date of the thread (5 years ago), in order to prevent confusion, it has been locked. Thanks for your understanding.

by
by
by
by
by
by