183 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
SwanSong says

Hi. I’m not sure if I had read about this somewhere here, so I’m gonna ask for your opinion. I had an idea that every item should have its own counter of views, so that we/authors have some kind of orientation about, like: does anyone except AJ team listened, etc. So, what do you think?

147 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
JasonGraham says

You can use analytics to get an idea of how many hits a song is getting, how long people spend on the page on average, and some other data. To use it first go to My Settings > API Keys to generate an API key for yourself. Then go to Analytics on your dashboard under Author Resources.

136 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
nahkaorava says

You can use analytics to get an idea of how many hits a song is getting, how long people spend on the page on average, and some other data. To use it first go to My Settings > API Keys to generate an API key for yourself. Then go to Analytics on your dashboard under Author Resources.

But that’s pretty slow way checking the hits. At least many other stock audio sites have view counter, which is pretty cool. You see the number of views right away. It’s a pity they don’t have that kind of system here.

183 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
SwanSong says

Thanks! :) But here’s what am I done:

I try to set a flag counter in description of a song, and it works. You open song, and down you can see how many people have seen your song/file and + from where.

Yes, I know it’s brilliant. Thanks! :sunglasses:

136 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
nahkaorava says

Thanks! :) But here’s what am I done:

I try to set a flag counter in description of a song, and it works. You open song, and down you can see how many people have seen your song/file and + from where.

Yes, I know it’s brilliant. Thanks! :sunglasses:

:D

Now that’s ingenious! :D

304 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Novak5 says

Well that is just awesome! I am gonna do that, but it’s gonna take time… :)

by
by
by
by
by
by