• Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
SchwartzSound says

Hey Everyone!

I’ve already posted over on VideoHive, but for those of you who may be interested I thought I’d share the launch of AudioJungle Radio’s new sister site, www.VideoHiveViewer.com!

It’s very similar feature-wise to AudioJungle Radio, helping you find and browse through VideoHive items more quickly and with greater control. For those who aren’t yet familiar, here’s a rundown of the features:

• SIX easy one-click playlist tools. Pop in a bookmarked collection (public OR private), search keywords, specific author, check out popular files, what’s new on VH (similar to the current home page listings), and an advanced Scanner playlist tool.
  • Sort and Filter the playlist to focus in on the items you’re looking for.
  • A “Now Playing” display includes all the handy info for the current item, such as post date, rating, sales, resolution, version, etc.
  • Fullscreen button to get a bigger look at the preview video.
  • Item Surfing to automatically skim through items when you’re in a hurry
  • Awesome Bookmarklet that lets you build a playlist directly within the VideoHive site, so with the click of a button you can automatically create a playist of all the items found on the current VideoHive page. Perfect tool to enhance your in-site searching.
  • While it is HTML5 capable, unfortunately due to the format of the preview video files (FLV), the player requires the use of the Flash fallback and consequently is not mobile friendly :(

For those of you who like to browse around VideoHive from time to time, hopefully you’ll find it helpful whether you’re checking out specific VH authors, or looking for materials for your music promo videos, and of course the ultimate goal is to aid any visitors in finding what they’re looking for so they can spend less time searching and more time buying.

Feel free to respond with any comments or questions you may have, and thanks for taking the time to check it out!

701 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
LucaFormicola says

Wow great! ;) Please can you help me about downloading demo? I mean, I can download a video and use it with my music, can’t I? It’s a stupid question probably but I still don’t have a clear idea about it

553 posts
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Spain
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
tacoMusic says

@SchwartzSound, you are seriously a dude beyond all proportions. Thanks for this, it’s much appreciated.

312 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Argentina
MeGustaMusic says

Schwartz, I am already using your AJ implementation and is really great. With this one, you re winning heaven!. Congratulations on your hard work and community sense, looking for the best for Envato family.

In a world where everyone is trying to crush the head of the competition you are looking for the common wealth. That is a very valuable thing. =)

701 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
LucaFormicola says

Hi guys, please can you help me? I’ve seen that I could download video preview from this viewer. Can I use some video with my music?

290 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
SchwartzSound says

Hi guys, please can you help me? I’ve seen that I could download video preview from this viewer. Can I use some video with my music?

Yes, you can download the watermarked preview video file from the player, as far as I’m aware you’re allowed to use it along with your music for promo/demo purposes, just as VH authors can use our music previews. Of course including a link back to their VH item is I’m sure always appreciated.

The preview files are FLV , which isn’t the easiest video format to work with, so you’ll need to convert it to something your editing software likes (MOV/MP4). A nice conversion tool for Mac is FLV Crunch, it’s basically a user interface on the FFMPEG converter.

607 posts
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Germany
Basspartout says

Thats truly awesome, Mr Schwartz :) Envato land should name a street after you. You definitely are THE Community Superstar !!

312 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Argentina
MeGustaMusic says

Thats truly awesome, Mr Schwartz :) Envato land should name a street after you. You definitely are THE Community Superstar !!

jejeje, at least they should made a sticky of this post. This is really awesome for all Envato users

289 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
rtofvnt says

I believe it works, however interface of whole thing is a little bit confusing :-) Make this tabs bigger and kind of center point. Also color scheme – it’s 2012 not 1992 any more :-) keep up good work there!

Cheers – Matt.

290 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
SchwartzSound says

I believe it works, however interface of whole thing is a little bit confusing :-) Make this tabs bigger and kind of center point. Also color scheme – it’s 2012 not 1992 any more :-) keep up good work there! Cheers – Matt.

Thanks for your input. I understand it may be a bit confusing on your first visit, which is why I include tooltips and metainfo on all the buttons and controls – if you don’t know what something does, just hover your mouse over for a moment and some text should pop up to give you a clue. I also made a getting started video for AJ Radio (on the AJ Radio homepage) that gives some tips on how to use the site and player features – since VH Viewer is set up the same way, I haven’t remade the video at this point as the same tips apply.

As for the color scheme, I borrowed the yellow/orange from VideoHive, so…

by
by
by
by
by
by