4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Hahaha, there’s no merging going on whatsoever! When the banners were first designed, they made TF ones first and then cloned it, changing the colors to fit all of the sites. Somehow the ones for VH went without getting the text changed. The issue was raised within about a week of them being released and I was fairly certain they were corrected. Looks like they made it back in there somehow. I’ll put in a ticket for it.

@Miseld, to answer your question, yes we do have meetings. Skype, email, and a few other tools, help keep us well connected. What’s kind of funny is that I left a corporate job when I took on Envato full time. My closest co-worker is roughly 3 hours away (flying), yet somehow the communication and team work is at least 3 times stronger here than it was at my last job. The funny part comes in the fact that at my last place, I shared an office with someone that was close enough I could smack if I reached my arm out.

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says
MarkBrodhuber said
The funny part comes in the fact that at my last place, I shared an office with someone that was close enough I could smack if I reached my arm out.

LOL :D

820 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Flinzar says

Does this give any hint that the site might be hacked!? :/

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says
DarkNurbs said

??

820 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Flinzar says
MarkBrodhuber said
DarkNurbs said
??

ok i think i’m a little bit overreacting.. :P

1815 posts Videohive author & moderator
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more
Mocarg Volunteer moderator says
DarkNurbs said
MarkBrodhuber said
DarkNurbs said
??
ok i think i’m a little bit overreacting.. :P

A bit? :P

by
by
by