230 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
placdarms Envato team says

Today while browsing through Banners i found this:

449 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Final_Step says

O_O, really wired… Where did you see it? I have never seen such a banner… Some comment from the staff ?

675 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
BoostShock says

I think it was a little mistake. They would never merge those two sites. That wouldn’t be very clever.

1815 posts Videohive author & moderator
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more
Mocarg Volunteer moderator says

Mistake…

230 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more

Clearly a mistake, but it’s still amongst the banners on http://wiki.envato.com/referral/basics-referral/banners-and-logos/ scroll down to 300×250 banners. First from VH is this.

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says
placdarms said
Clearly a mistake, but it’s still amongst the banners on http://wiki.envato.com/referral/basics-referral/banners-and-logos/ scroll down to 300×250 banners. First from VH is this.

It’s little strange,that you as staff don’t have more informations about Envato Marketplaces. I was always wondering do you have any online meetings etc… Btw. it would be great to merge with TF, we will have a much more visitors and exposure.

675 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
BoostShock says
miseld said
placdarms said
It’s little strange,that you as staff don’t have more informations about Envato Marketplaces. I was always wondering do you have any online meetings etc… Btw. it would be great to merge with TF, we will have a much more visitors and exposure.

No it wouldnt. Videohive would be too messy.

1036 posts Massfocus
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has referred 500+ members
+7 more
Massfocus says

This is a result of Corporate negligence . We should all Occupy Videohive until they correct their mistake ! Power to the people!

449 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Final_Step says
miseld said
placdarms said

No one will be paying any attention to out after effects projects.

230 posts
+9 more

I’m sorry if someone didn’t get the joke. No one is trying to merge the two marketplaces. The banner is real, but made by mistake.

Just wanted to give it a loud title like in those cheep magazines. Bad joke I’m sorry.

and, hey, it’s in off-topic anyways. If i’d believed the merge is really going to happen – I’d be posting in Cross-marketplace section with ALL CAPS :)

by
by
by
by
by
by