348 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
andrenavarre says

Hi Guys,

Videohive author here. Sorry if this has been covered before, I tried searching the forums but have not seen a thread about this.

I am looking for advice on a wordpress e-commerce template that I could use to promote my video template files. I see it mainly as being an e-comm store-like display with video previews of the projects and that link back to videohive for the actual purchase. I have seen this method from some top authors over at videohive and audiojungle, and I think it could be a good idea to get referral income, more incoming links to my profile, and more importantly help promote the marketplace.

I’m not sure how successful this could be, so I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction on what to look for in a wordpress template (key words, features, specific functionalities, do’s and don’ts…. anything!). I can’t seem to find a template style here that looks appropriate (I’m sure I just don’t know how to search for it – have been looking in e-comm section).

Any help would be appreciated! All the best, Andre

348 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
andrenavarre says

No one? I found this really cool widget in the wiki: http://wiki.envato.com/referral/tips-referral/referral-widget-for-showcasing-items-on-your-website/

Any templates here have this widget installed?

Cheers!

by
by
by
by
by
by