• United States
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

UPDATE : Contest is OVER ! See our WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT !

AudioJungle needs the help of some VideoHive superheroes and we’ve got some great prizes to give away if you can help in our Video Loop Contest!

Background Info

Posting music videos on YouTube is a great way for AudioJungle authors to promote their music. You probably know this already as VideoHive authors – it’s also a great way to promote your VH files. The problem for AJ authors however is that while their expertise is in audio production they might not have the knowledge, know how or the software to produce videos to accompany their music. So that’s where you come in in this exciting little mini contest!

What We’re looking for!

We’re looking for .mov file assets (NOT After Effect files) that AudioJungle authors can download and use as videos for their music when they submit them to YouTube and Vimeo etc… So ideally, it might contain the AudioJungle logo and some kind of motion graphic or animation that is loopable. Maybe some pulsating speakers or headphones. Perhaps some animated audio equalizers? Creative control is all down to you!

AudioJungle authors will ultimately be able to download the loop, drop it into say, Windows Movie Maker on a PC or iMovie on a Mac, add their own music file, adjust the length of the video to the length of their audio file, and then export and upload to YouTube/Vimeo.

While you might like to make the video as “generic” as possible (so that it’s suitable for ALL kinds of music genres), you are also welcome to create videos designed/styled to a specific genre. Electronica, Hip-hop, Cinematic, Motivational etc… it’s entirely up to you!

Requirements

• Videos should be no larger than 1080p (1920×1080) although 720p (1280×720) is preferred
  • All files should be submitted as Quicktime MOV files and encoded with the H.264 codec.
  • Videos should be loopable.
  • Entries are made by posting a preview link to your video in this thread as well as a download link. We will ultimately download your video and host it on your behalf (after the contest is over)
  • Contest open until Midday (Central Time, US) on Friday, January 13, 2012.

Contest Rules

• Open to all marketplace members EXCEPT Envato staff, reviewers and mods etc…
  • Members can enter as many times as they like.
  • AudioJungle members will be voting to decide the winning videos.
  • Only ONE prize awarded per author. i.e. Author cannot win all prizes, just either one of first, second or third place based on number of votes received.

Prizes

FIRST PLACE
  • $100 marketplace credit
  • Won a contest badge
  • Home page featured author of the week on VideoHive
  • Home page featured file of the week on VideoHive

SECOND PLACE

• $50 marketplace credit
  • Home page featured file of the week on VideoHive

THIRD PLACE

• $25 marketplace credit

Dates / Voting

• Contest launch: December 15, 2011
  • Contest end: January 13, 2012
  • Online Voting: January 16, 2012 (we will post the voting form on this date)
  • Voting Closes: January 20, 2012
  • Winners Announced: January 23, 2012

Good Luck! :D

432 posts butlerm.com
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Beta Tester
+10 more
butlerm says

Awesome stuff… I will have to put my thinking cap on for this and get a few created!

78 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
hamditheone says

is a good idea to promote the files not had their chance to be heard. ;)

221 posts What dreams may come...
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+3 more
VideoMagus says

Cool loops soon!... ;)

429 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
thesecession says

Good luck y’all! A lot of Audiojungle authors including myself will be extremely grateful for your efforts on this :)

501 posts Epic Trailer Music
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+1 more
MartijndeBont says

Awesome idea!

289 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
rtofvnt says

Ok guys – some technical question.

I’m not pro AfterEffect user, but I’ve got some experience in 3D animation in LightWave and I think I’ve got some idea. Can you please advise me if I would like to create a loop animation that will be a PART of animation / picture – like an layer on the top. So … should I render on: 1. White background, 2. Black background, 3. Render a Alpha file

Cheers – Matt.

153 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Ilyon says

Sorry… but I really don’t understand what you’re looking for. At least, show us one example of this king of loopable video mov file. I think “generic” video will be look ugly. Only AE projects may look great I think.

An it’s me only who doesn’t understood it!.. :)

289 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
rtofvnt says
Ilyon said
Sorry… but I really don’t understand what you’re looking for. At least, show us one example of this king of loopable video mov file. I think “generic” video will be look ugly. Only AE projects may look great I think. An it’s me only who doesn’t understood it!.. :)

OK … let’s think that way: You’ve got like static background image in your new AE project. This will be very colorful image with nice … panorama view on sky scrappers. On the top of this image you’ve got nice rotating 3D logo – not created in AE but but in LightWave. In this piece of software you can generate something called alpha file which helps to cut out background of animation. Or … just render this 3D rotating logo on i.e white background and then use some AE options to cut out white background.

Cheers – Matt.

15 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Ukraine
murkin says
rtofvnt said
Ok guys – some technical question…

...3. Render a Alpha file

Cheers – Matt.

This is the right answer. Also you can render matte pass for the object and use it in AE as luma matte

by
by
by
by
by
by