• Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
+16 more
contrastblack Staff says
Nah – the guy is a douche. http://jcpcreations.com.au/?p=701 – This right here can be found in ConstantinPotorac’s portofolio.

Yep, I’ve actually bought that one too a while back, because it looks awesome and I just wanted to see how it would look with all my designs in it. :D

I’m glad it got sorted out in the end. Pretty much everything I found on his page I had either seen on GR, or I had seen something VERY similar while browsing GR prior to seeing his site. So either he’s the guru of us all, or just another “client” that doesn’t realize that the term “graphic designer” doesn’t define someone who just buys stock and steals a custom brush (by giving no credit of course) and then resells the slightly modified design for “custom work” pricing.

P.s: awesome poster mate :) Brings up memories of Atari days…

Cheers.

p.s2: while we’re at it, read through the bold description CAREFULLY and tell me if you don’t notice something :D http://jcpcreations.com.au/?page_id=418

14 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
bmel says

This is not the same situation but it’s also interesting: GraphicRiver once disabled one of my files without contacting me about it. Apparently someone had reported my file as being a copy of someone’s else’s. As this was NOT true I was very surprised and had a look at that someone else’s file. It turns out the files were very identical but NOT exactly identical. What probably happened was that this other person used the same software tools that I did to create his file. I explained this to GraphicRiver and they re-enabled my file. But unfortunately they never apologized to me for not even contacting me about their mistake. I gather that if someone complains this website just disables your file without proper investigation. I am sorry to say this but I find this very unprofessional.

396 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
aRtlessX says
Edit: Oh… all of your previews are in CMYK …... I cannot see them. And same goes to all of your thumbnails….. they are also in CMYK mode….....
A friend just notified me that I made the same mistake on one of my thumbnails and can’t see it with Explorer. I use firefox so I didn’t notice it even though the file has been up for a month now. But I’m not sure I want to put it in queue again for a week just for the thumbnail, since the problem is with explorer. I wonder how many people use Explorer these days, would it be worth it?
1125 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Costa Rica
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
hansv says
But I’m not sure I want to put it in queue again for a week just for the thumbnail, since the problem is with explorer. I wonder how many people use Explorer these days, would it be worth it?

actually a great deal of users use IE. ut do not worry…. if you make a change in your thumbnail by editing your item, your item will still be available for purchase…. your item will not be in the normal queue but in one for updates to items.

396 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
aRtlessX says
ut do not worry…. if you make a change in your thumbnail by editing your item, your item will still be available for purchase…. your item will not be in the normal queue but in one for updates to items.
Oh that’s great to hear, I got terrified after my last queue experience haha. Thank you hansv, off to update then :D

ps: I just reupload the file I want to replace/update, not everything, right? Just to be sure.

by
by
by
by
by
by