• Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

Hello, my vCard template got soft rejected.

Reason: Reason: 1. Your file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time. You will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as typography, graphics and spacing. 2. There are a few inconsistent spacing issues throughout the design. 3. Overall template’s typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for sale. 4. Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the template may just swing the decision in your favor.

Demo: http://alelujatj.hj.cx/vcard/web

I’ve already done some minor things. Could you point me to some please?

900 posts
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

Anyone?

420 posts Dream big
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
pixel-industry says

Hi,

my opinion: the menu on the card looks a little bad. That white bkg color does not fit overall design the best 8mabe you should try with black that is softly transparent). You should also change typography – it looks a bit old 8try maybe open sans, droid or some newer font. Also try to add some more padding on the content of a vcard. Hope this helps,

Regards, Andrijana, pixel-industry

900 posts
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

Hvala na odgovoru Andrijana :D

You’re right about the menu. Had troubles designing it, I want it to fit well with the content and without it as well. Gonna redesign it. Or maybe put the color and opacity of it as a theme option, that would be the best. The font actually is open sans. Maybe weight of 300 (book) is crappy. (just changed it but it’s minor) Added padding. Looks weird to me but it’s probably because I was used to other padding all the time.

Tnx again :D

by
by
by
by
by
by