405 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in India
+2 more
drsankarl says

Thanks for the song also

141 posts Designer & Developer
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Webbu says

I’ll never believe that this is the truth. a lot of post-processing, color correction. where did the highlight on the left side of the face?
They planning before do it :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yatg89gi0nM watch this.
1398 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

EPIC Van Damme :D

786 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
Amrhamza says

very cool AD

209 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Amaksi says

I’ll never believe that this is the truth. a lot of post-processing, color correction. where did the highlight on the left side of the face?
They planning before do it :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yatg89gi0nM watch this.
oh! so it is completely rehearsed scene! to confuse the audience so that they believe in the truth of what is happening. I bet that’s not true! Jean Claude certainly can do the splits, but not with such a high-risk
209 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Amaksi says
7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

those trucks are awesome, I have to remember to buy one next time I withdraw my money from envato

I don’t like the color, hope they have a red version with white flames

57 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ZEDDsign says

those trucks are awesome, I have to remember to buy one next time I withdraw my money from envato I don’t like the color, hope they have a red version with white flames

Good One! Don’t forget to share some photos with us :D

542 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Synchrotron says

those trucks are awesome, I have to remember to buy one next time I withdraw my money from envato I don’t like the color, hope they have a red version with white flames
And don’t forget to do a split while taking the photo!
7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

And don’t forget to do a split while taking the photo!

I can’t sit on top of the trucks, I think they are made of plastic and they will break

:)

by
by
by
by
by
by