3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
AkMaLiTo says

Hello, This is more of a question to Envato support, I just didn’t find a suitable category to submit to in the support tickets…

Well, regarding using music from AJ in VH previews, I checked the knowledgebase for VH, and it stated: Audiojungle – Videohive’s sister site. You may use watermarked previews of AudioJungle items in your VideoHive previews, following the above conditions

so, When i want to use music from AJ, is there some link that enables VH authors to download the music directly ? or should I get in contact with the author and ask him to send me that music ? or, am I allowed to record the music and use it ? given the fact that ofcourse suitable crediting and linking will be given to the author…

Many thanks in advance, Ahmed Akmal

1685 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Europe
+1 more
Firsh says

You can download the watermarked preview there is a button for that. Request permission from the author. Create a link from the VH description to the AJ item. Do not include the song in the download. Maybe I’m missing something :)

3 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
AkMaLiTo says

Thank Firsh

I found that button at last, but it is like working once, then 10 times it just wont do anything when clicked, I’ll stick with that button for a while i guess ;)

The rules for using the audio as by Envato: -only include the watermarked preview and do not alter the watermark in any way; -only include it in your item preview, not the main download; -clearly link to the file in your item description; and state clearly that the file itself is not included in the main download

Thx again Firsh

696 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
LucaFormicola says

It’s all right, and you also dont’ have to ask permission to authors. Anyway, it’s all here: http://notes.envato.com/authors/achieve-more-videohive-and-audiojungle-author-collaboration/

3 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
AkMaLiTo says

Luca, that was a very informative post :) thanks a lot friend

696 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users