Is it just me or is everyone’ custom follow me links not working properly? I tested it on other authors pages and it seems to be going to a blank page with no results.
the link I am using is http://audiojungle/user/myname/follow
I would really like to add a follow link to my item pages.
I have tried it in firefox, google chrome, and safari
Yeah, there seems to be something wrong with the follow links. Hmm I’ll check a bit closer and see if I can find out what’s wrong.
Thanks for letting us know!
Awesome thanks Patrick
No new information yet but I’ll notify the appropriate staff members about it and let them have a closer look at the problem
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Item was Featured
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
Ahhh, yes. That is no good. Looks like my 45+ pages of follow buttons are now useless for the time being
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Envato Staff
- Community Ambassador
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Was featured in a podcast
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
Thanks for reporting this guys, it’s being followed up
We unfortunately had to disable that feature – I wrote a notice about if over here at http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/follow-a-user-link-disabled/57097 so please comment there if you need to.