- United Kingdom
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
I have been reading a lot of posts recently and noticed even some of the well known authors on here use a framework.
What are the benefits on this?
I have always just coded straight from the psd – html – wordpress with no framework but custom coding.
I have always done this so I know there are no bugs, and if there was I would easily be able to find them.
What are the benefits for frameworks or should I continue just building my own each and everytime I code wordpress?
It saves time nuff said
I coded one theme with framework and it did not pay off. It takes time for you to get to know framework, and in that time, you can even build your own.