• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
guitarjock says

I am in the middle of creating my own website and I found out that you can stream mp3 audio on your iPad or iPhone if the site you are streaming from uses an AJAX coded player. I think AudioJungle should do this. Buyers who would like to browse songs would then be able to do this wherever they are with their mobile device.

If you would like to see an example of this, check out radykal’s Stylico-Dj Template here: http://themeforest.net/item/stylico-dj-template/476481

Grab your iPad or iPhone and view the live preview. You will hear mp3’s streaming form the site.

I am using this coding on the website I am building to help increase my sales and drive traffic to the Envato Marketplaces, among other media related sites.

Anyway, I think utilizing coding like this would increase sales.

Thanks for considering,

- guitarjock

693 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+3 more
OhmLab says

You could also venture into the world of java for this, as SoundCloud and many other have done. Very slick, small footprint and it will be well developed for many years to come… http://www.schillmania.com/projects/soundmanager2/

This topic has come up several times in the past and there has yet to be any huge changes to shake things up. Perhaps the Dev team is simply waiting for something proprietary to come to fruition? Regardless, there are several options out there luckliy. :)

748 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
guitarjock says

Woah, that was my 200th post!

by
by