49 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Denmark
Lahorelad says

Hi I need someone to edith some images for me, in fahion field, fast and quick :-) Especially product photography for webuse. Best regards Lahorelad

Christopher_Boswell
Christopher_Boswell Recent Posts Threads Started
66 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Christopher_Boswell says

What’s the pay?

49 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Denmark
Lahorelad says

What’s the pay?

depends on how much work need to be done, all from 5 usd to 15 usd maximum

1208 posts The Last Man Standing
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ImanGM says

Hi, Is this post still open? I’m ready to do it. If you are still interested in this work, please let me know.

49 posts
Lahorelad says

Hi The post is still open :-)

1208 posts The Last Man Standing
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ImanGM says

Hi The post is still open :-)
So I sent an email to you :)
1738 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Hi there. Feel free to contact me via the contact form in my profile and we can discuss further into details about this project :). Thank you.

1 post
THETITAN says

Hi, feel free to contcat me if the post still open :)

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Old post. Locking down :)

by
by
by
by
by
by