Hello everyone, please note we have added some greater clarity to our Pastiche policy on AudioJungle to help further clarify what is, and what is not permissible, where musical imitation is concerned:http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/376/64/audiojungle-and-pastiche-imitation-tracks
We are also now officially allowing authors to add artist names to tags/keywords and the phrase, “This track is in the style of <artist name>” to descriptions.
Please read our Notes post for more info!
Thanks for the update, I will have a read.
Awesome news about the tags too! Cheers Scott
Thanks for the clarification, Scott.
That’s agreat addition, thanks for that!
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
That’s great Are tags and words in description different in producing search results?
Good to know, thanks!
Great news, will help buyers and sellers alike
Nice to hear that
Good thing they specified “Don’t tag or identify a track as “in the style of” another AudioJungle author.” or we would have had a lot of ‘in the style’ of <Tim McMorris> or <PinkZebra> tags.