7 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • United States
Ambisonic says

I got an idea that might benefit AJ but most importantly us authors.

We all know that AJ is getting bigger every day and more authors are joining each day, how about if buyers had the option to buy a track as unique purchase, meaning that the track would be removed from AJ and it wouldn’t be available for purchase again, the buyer would be its sole owner, however the buyer wouldn’t be allowed to sell its original work. The unique purchase price would be huge of course. There are many benefits with this, customers would have something unique that none has and AJ would definitely speed up with files approval etc. Anyway this is just an idea that might be useful.

Thanks,

Dean.

79 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
RFPML says

It already exists. Really very rarely, and without AJ. Just because the track is removed from the library of AJ

159 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
James-Lee-Grey says

Good idea. But it’s not necessary to remove item from the portfolio. Can simply disable the purchase of item with a note: “Sorry, but this item has been already bought with unique licence”.

597 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
TortoiseTree says

I think that’s a brilliant idea. I just saw this other website that has that very option, a buyer can buy an exclusive license and it immediately leaves the portfolio. On that website it’s about 2000 euros to do it though… I don’t know what type of price it would be to do it here on AudioJungle…

443 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Latvia
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Depard says

I think this is possible only if buyer will contact You personally. Now imagine that someone bought Your track for 1000$(big money,yeah?) and You are happy, but what will be if someone will biuy Clouds by AudioQuattro for 1000$ or even 5000$? I don’t think that he will be happy:D

676 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Poland
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
FxProSound says

The idea is good, but why should I give 67 % of money from unique license to AJ. I prefer doing exclusive things on my own. It could turn AJ into advertisement portal, where everybody deals outside AJ, before buying it. Anyway this option has sense only for exclusive contributors.

by
by
by
by
by
by