• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
mudi says

I am glad that Envato is adding new features to Analytic but there are two features which are required most.

First one is rating system, if Envato adds a system that when ever customer rates a product a comment box will also appear (which can’t be left empty) in which customer tell about the product that what he / she feels about the product and what were the flaws.

Second feature which is needed is update notifier which will notify customers about the item updates which they bought.

Conclusion: These two features will enable Authors to better understand the flaws and needed features in product and customer can easily be notified about the update which can lead to better re-rating (if customer likes the update). So this will improve Authors items and in result overall quality of marketplaces.

Sorry for my good English :p

38 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Ch0coL8te says

Hi! Fully agree with you!)

SelfPublishServices
SelfPublishServices Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
SelfPublishServices says

A comment box would be good, but not to make it compulsory, as it is hard enough to get people to rate items already.

336 posts
  • Netherlands
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
RikdeVos says

Yeah, some good ideas here :)

Another feature that is badly needed, is a support system. Right now customers can only ask questions using the comments system (which gets extremely messy after a while) or using the contact form on the user’s profile, which is quite annoying because I would like to send those messages to a separate email address.

It would be great if there was a real support system integrated like Envato uses for its own support. I know this has been requested many times before, but I hope that if I keep asking, eventually they’ll integrate it ;)

SelfPublishServices
SelfPublishServices Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
SelfPublishServices says

I think it would be good if we could include a support email when we add an item, that way we could link each item to a section on an external support system, such as WHMCS .

993 posts
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
mudi says

A comment box would be good, but not to make it compulsory, as it is hard enough to get people to rate items already.

I know making compulsory will make it hard but if not made compulsory than all will go easy way. Every thing has a reason so there should be a reason for rating too so Author should know that reason.

by
by
by
by
by
by