23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
SoundFrontier says

I was wondering how to go about setting up two separate AudioJungle accounts. Can I use the same email adress? Can they be linked in anyways (payout etc?). Sorry I feel like this has been discussed before but I couldn’t find anything searching the forum.

2722 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Hi there! You are allowed to have two separate accounts but they are not linked in any way. You can use the same e-mail address, but you won’t be able to combine commission rates or payouts, sorry. Some users have 2 separate accounts when they want to have both Exclusive and Non-Exclusive content on AudioJungle. Good luck! :)

175 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
AlexanderRufire says

Hi,
I have some similar question. I’m studying web design now and want to make templates and other for Themeforest and Codecanyon after the end of education. So, am I need to create new account for each marketplace, or that is better to have one for both?
What can you advice me in that case?
And, is there some possibility to make my account with diffirent vision on each marketplace? I mean portfolio, collections, name maybe..

23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
SoundFrontier says

Hi there! You are allowed to have two separate accounts but they are not linked in any way. You can use the same e-mail address, but you won’t be able to combine commission rates or payouts, sorry. Some users have 2 separate accounts when they want to have both Exclusive and Non-Exclusive content on AudioJungle. Good luck! :)

Thanks Scott, that makes sense. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by