• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+2 more
SonicCube says

Hello all

As some ahve requested, i would like to take the chance to get some feedback. Two tracks which are “nice” in my own opinion, but have gained zero sales after quite a long time now.

Any suggestions what could be the reason, that they are not usable for customers ?

Melodic Power Metal

Again n Again

Thank you all, any comment, hint is highly appreciated :)

269 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+1 more
soundroll says

I really don’t know what to say, Daniel, just listened to the tracks and don’t find the reason why no one bought them yet. (you also have good description on the pages). I also have several tracks that have 0 sales, but I just think there was no project that the music could fit. Don’t worry, the music is great, it just maybe not too popular in the buyer’s search :)

1103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+2 more
SonicCube says
soundroll said
I really don’t know what to say, Daniel, just listened to the tracks and don’t find the reason why no one bought them yet. (you also have good description on the pages). I also have several tracks that have 0 sales, but I just think there was no project that the music could fit. Don’t worry, the music is great, it just maybe not too popular in the buyer’s search :)

Thank you Dmitry

Yes, i think these tracks are possibly just to “special” for the ususal project. It’s just hard if you work on a track where you think “this sounds great”, and then have no sales at all for about a Year or so :)

Thank you for your motivational words and keep up your fantastic work :)

409 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
joesacco says

Tracks sound great. Maybe like you said, too specific. I think if we knew exactly where our sales were going, we would have a better idea of how to write and who to write for and how to market them properly.

118 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
NovaseraMusic says
joesacco said
Tracks sound great. Maybe like you said, too specific. I think if we knew exactly where our sales were going, we would have a better idea of how to write and who to write for and how to market them properly.

That’s a good point joesacco. I would also like to know where the tracks get sold to, so that we can market them better and help purchasers locate tracks they need easily.

by
by
by
by
by
by