120 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
bugakov_maxim says

What do you think about these tracks? Is it necessary to delete them to good statistic and reputation of the profile?

451 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Depard says

Don’t delete these tracks! Every item has a buyer, they just need time to find each other. And if You have tracks with 0 sales, it doesn’t mean that Your portfolio is bad. And buyers don’t think that way to.

159 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
James-Lee-Grey says

You may try to submit these files as TRAX (if they intended for listening of course :) )

731 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
FxProSound says

Most of my tracks has 0 sales, so what? They are waiting for someone who need them. If you think only about how my tracks will be selling, you should do only what is selling. But then you won’t be yourself as an artist.

30 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
+4 more
CraigHall says

Keep them! I recently sold a track that was over a year old for the first time :)

You’ve put the time and effort in to create the track, it would seem a shame to discard it just because nobody has bought it yet.

679 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

To delete a track would defeat the entire purpose of putting it up there in the first place.

120 posts
  • Located in Europe
bugakov_maxim says

I mean that if the track are not bought then it’s not pretty cool. So I think that I can do it better! I can imorove my works

And all who’ll visit my portfolio will hear only good works and want more tracks

But I also with your contentions

679 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+3 more
ZtarrZound says

I mean that if the track are not bought then it’s not pretty cool. So I think that I can do it better! I can imorove my works And all who’ll visit my portfolio will hear only good works and want more tracks
There are some authors here who go by and believe this. There’s nothing wrong at all with holding yourself to your own set of standards.
380 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Yuar says

If you think some of your tracks are not so good just try to make some changes in the arrangement or mixing or mastering etc. and use the Edit function to add the improved version of your track to the existing item on AJ. Don’t delete your tracks, they may be already bookmarked by customers for their upcoming projects! I had this situation twice when I deleted tracks with no sales and after that received mails from customers who wanted to buy these tracks for their projects and could not find them.

Good luck! :)

229 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Alisiya says

Most of my tracks has 0 sales, so what? They are waiting for someone who need them. If you think only about how my tracks will be selling, you should do only what is selling. But then you won’t be yourself as an artist.

Better not to say, think so too :)

by
by
by
by
by
by