97 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
bugakov_maxim says

What do you think about these tracks? Is it necessary to delete them to good statistic and reputation of the profile?

443 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Latvia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Depard says

Don’t delete these tracks! Every item has a buyer, they just need time to find each other. And if You have tracks with 0 sales, it doesn’t mean that Your portfolio is bad. And buyers don’t think that way to.

159 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
James-Lee-Grey says

You may try to submit these files as TRAX (if they intended for listening of course :) )

677 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Poland
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
FxProSound says

Most of my tracks has 0 sales, so what? They are waiting for someone who need them. If you think only about how my tracks will be selling, you should do only what is selling. But then you won’t be yourself as an artist.

30 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • United Kingdom
CraigHall says

Keep them! I recently sold a track that was over a year old for the first time :)

You’ve put the time and effort in to create the track, it would seem a shame to discard it just because nobody has bought it yet.

605 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
Blinn says

To delete a track would defeat the entire purpose of putting it up there in the first place.

97 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
bugakov_maxim says

I mean that if the track are not bought then it’s not pretty cool. So I think that I can do it better! I can imorove my works

And all who’ll visit my portfolio will hear only good works and want more tracks

But I also with your contentions

666 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
ZtarrZound says

I mean that if the track are not bought then it’s not pretty cool. So I think that I can do it better! I can imorove my works And all who’ll visit my portfolio will hear only good works and want more tracks
There are some authors here who go by and believe this. There’s nothing wrong at all with holding yourself to your own set of standards.
374 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
Yuar says

If you think some of your tracks are not so good just try to make some changes in the arrangement or mixing or mastering etc. and use the Edit function to add the improved version of your track to the existing item on AJ. Don’t delete your tracks, they may be already bookmarked by customers for their upcoming projects! I had this situation twice when I deleted tracks with no sales and after that received mails from customers who wanted to buy these tracks for their projects and could not find them.

Good luck! :)

225 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Alisiya says

Most of my tracks has 0 sales, so what? They are waiting for someone who need them. If you think only about how my tracks will be selling, you should do only what is selling. But then you won’t be yourself as an artist.

Better not to say, think so too :)

by
by
by
by
by
by