Need a way to track how many forum posts are made on an external server.
For example, I want to see how many forum posts are made a day on a clients site. But I don’t have access to their forum administration.
What is the best way to track this information?
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Ehh not sure about this, but I think this thread would be more appropriate on themeforest…or flashden. Those are the coders!
Edit: My bad, didn’t see this was in the General Discussion section. Gotta get used to that!
Hehe, yea this global thing is neat, but needs getting used to
Anyway, do they have something like an rss feed? Then you could keep track of the feed, and let an app count the amount of posts.