201 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
simonleng says

Just thought it would be good if we could put all our best selling tracks on first page of portfolio.

1547 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

You can. Go to portfolio, click ‘sort by’ – ‘sales’. Put that as a link on your profile or something. Hope this helps!

147 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
JasonGraham says

Yeah, or you could even create some nice custom HTML with specific links to each of your top 5 tracks or whatever. With thumbnails, or a nice image of some sort. I’m sure someone has done this in their profile. Anyone care to share what they’ve done?

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Envato team says

You can create a “best-sellers” collection and embed it to your profile page with a nice thumbnail (although it will appear automatically, but at the bottom of your profile) or like Jason said, you can do the same for each individual track.
This said I am pretty sure loads of customers just go to your portfolio and sort by sales themselves, as usually best-sellers keep on selling steadily, whereas the rest of your tracks might only generate very random/occasional sales. At least that is my experience.

201 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
simonleng says

You can. Go to portfolio, click ‘sort by’ – ‘sales’. Put that as a link on your profile or something. Hope this helps!
Yep, but it would be good if we could put our best tracks on the first page of portfolio.
1547 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

So first you wanted it sorted by best selling, but now you want it just by best?

You could just make a collection called ‘my best tracks then’ as I imagine the AJ sorting algorithm wont understand ‘sort by best tracks’ haha

201 posts
+1 more
simonleng says

So first you wanted it sorted by best selling, but now you want it just by best? You could just make a collection called ‘my best tracks then’ as I imagine the AJ sorting algorithm wont understand ‘sort by best tracks’ haha
Just trying to say the tracks you think might sell well on first page,bit like featured item,plus if you sell well in ,shall we say folk,you could put more emphasis in this area.
201 posts
+1 more
simonleng says

Just thought it would be good if we could put all our best selling tracks on first page of portfolio.

Perhaps its just a daft idea.

by
by
by
by
by
by