348 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
andrenavarre says

That was a very difficult 8 hours, but I am now %100 back to normal. That was by far the most intense and confusing concentration of awkward pain I’ve felt thus far. What a weird thing to happen… the adrenaline was pumping through my veins for hours! I had to take a very fast power walk around the block just to deal with the sting and overwhelming headache and adrenaline rush. So I walked it off, walking very fast, crying, and spitting like a vagabond. But the manly way of crying where water just comes out of your eyes for no reason without any expression other than confusion.

I was eating a delicious smoked meat sandwich, and I guess the bee didn’t want to let go of his bite. It feels like it never happened now, only 8 hours later. When I woke up this morning, I did not think I would get stung in the mouth by a bee.

I was able to upload my new project by end of day :) – and by end of day I mean 12:15 am of course. Fingers crossed! Thanks for the support fellas!

348 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
andrenavarre says

@VideoMagus You are right, I should be doing way more files. This is the only reason I worry at all, because every file I upload is a big deal to me. I need to focus my projects, make them shorter and quicker, and upload more of them I guess. I will set a goal to reach of 500 files ;) 2 years?

1560 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Release your file on March 15th and it will shoot to the top. But don’t bother on any other day of the year. It’s simply not worth it. :)

Yes, right! March 15 is my birthday. :-)

Andre, paintfull bee was the sign for something. It maybe was preventing you from upload but you have to overcome this small thing.

P.S. As I see it does not metter when to upload. Some of my items got sales during front page exposure but this is like 3-5% of total sales. Most important thing for sales is possibility to find your items by customer with simple search.

Best Regards, Andrey

201 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Darkpulse says

Welcome in the hive ! Mouaahahah
Clever.

Sorry I did not mean to offend, it was too easy to make this joke ;)
About your question, for my opinion, the hour, or day of upload doesn’t matter, just the file quality is important

by
by
by
by
by
by