Conditor_Libertus
Conditor_Libertus Recent Posts
Threads Started
13 posts
  • Greece
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Conditor_Libertus says

Driven by our need to fulfill our dream, to be making a living by solely doing what makes us truly happy, we often end up losing ourselves. We all begin our journey with a child’s gaze upon imaginary realms, where one can ride the wind and fly. We saw our surrounding as an enormous canvas, where entire worlds can emerge with a snap of our fingers. As creators, we create. Music can be a living thing than can lift an audience and sale them to their memories or dreams. It wasn’t “created” by man to do just that, it “is” man. It is a form of expression. It is a language, and as such, it is meant to convey a message, to describe something, to speak. But that purpose often seems to engage a battle with the reality of our society, where in order for one to survive, one has to produce that vile and irrational thing we call “money”. And often the market’s needs seem to draw away from what we want to say through our music. So we begin to walk on a different path, a path of silence, where we become mute translators of other’s voices. Where we do not create anymore. Enslaved conjurers that sale their magic to the highest bidder, crawling on the floors of golden cages, gazing our reflection on the shinny shoes of our customers, traitors to our gagged hearts witch try to scream, but only a pitiful whisper slides it’s way out of our mouths instead…...”yes master”... And when we look into our eyes in the mirror, don’t we wonder..is this my dream?

914 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
permian says

So I’m assuming you’re buying ukulele, bro?

685 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
delgibbons says

Everyone buys one eventually…. lol :D

763 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
StudioEtude says

What great words! I guess it is a dialogue with a conscience?

882 posts
  • Australia
  • Community Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
JBlanks says

Mate – relax… Selling music on AJ doesn’t mean giving up on your dreams… One of the best things about selling music this way is that there is no one forcing you to write stuff you’re not passionate about. For most of us AJ isn’t the primary source of income anyway.

I found your post a little bleak and over the top quite frankly. If you feel like an enslaved conjurer I feel sorry for you. I get enormous joy out of writing music – working for clients is fun also as it tests ones ability to write in different styles and under deadlines – which often produces great stuff too by forcing one to make choices and commit to them.

You might want to approach the AJ thing with a more positive mindset. Good luck dude. I hope your dreams remain uncrushed…

1461 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
gballx says

So I’m assuming you’re buying ukulele, bro?

LOL – Your back – I’ve missed you! :)

Conditor_Libertus
Conditor_Libertus Recent Posts
Threads Started
13 posts
  • Greece
Conditor_Libertus says

lol … dreams uncrushed?? Man literature is another toy for me to use and abuse. I had fun writing this. As for the context of it, it is neither of the above. It is a long-term strategy options exploration. Because eventually the only way to make great music that sales, is to feel it in your bones. So one should choose only projects that engages him. Audiojungle has nothing to do my dreams anyway. It is just another playground for me like all the others. Cheers everybody ;)

61 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • United Kingdom
iSMPro says

Do what you love and the money will follow ;)

821 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Kurlykovs says

What he meant is, That he is going to buy ME a ukulele! So nice of him!

914 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
permian says

LOL – Your back – I’ve missed you! :)

;) I never left – just trying to write some music instead of writing here. I’m better at the last one though, so when you start a stock where I could sell my posts, we’ll become rich, my friend!

by
by
by
by
by
by