334 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
unseenbattle Volunteer moderator says

Hey guys,

I am trying to add the title attribute to the images at the top of my profile page, but no matter what I do it doesn’t work. I know the code for it and have checked I have it correct on my website, but for some reason it is getting stripped out of the source on my profile page.

Has anyone else experienced this and what is the fix?

Thanks,
- John

2566 posts Put a Donk On It
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

Envato only allow you to use certain tags. For example they also remove the target attr for a tags.

334 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
Envato only allow you to use certain tags. For example they also remove the target attr for a tags.

Hmm. Is there any other tags I can use to cause a mouse-over text description for an image. Or is there a way to insert a caption under each image?

3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

Include the caption in the image.

334 posts
+4 more

Hey dtbaker… what do you mean exactly? How do I do that? Sorry for the ignorance.

- John

4335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

Hey dtbaker… what do you mean exactly? How do I do that? Sorry for the ignorance.

- John

He means increase the size of the image and add a caption to the actual image file :-)

334 posts
+4 more
He means increase the size of the image and add a caption to the actual image file :-)

Understood. I purposefully made the images small and without a caption (in the image) so that the user could hover over the icons for more info.

Are there any other attributes/tags that I could use on the profile page that would cause a mouse over popup to show like the title attribute?

Thanks everyone.

John

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

hey unseenbattle – you may want to be careful using the NBC logo for your collection – I’m pretty sure it’s copyrighted and Envato could get a letter about it being used on their site

334 posts
+4 more
hey unseenbattle – you may want to be careful using the NBC logo for your collection – I’m pretty sure it’s copyrighted and Envato could get a letter about it being used on their site

Good point. SO didn’t think of that. I’ll fix it tomorrow.

I guess that’s what makes you a theme forest graphics type person and me a music guy. I wasn’t thinking graphics and copyright at all. :)

Thanks for the tip.

John

by
by
by
by
by
by