228 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
stevebluck says

Get your site working for all browsers! It will guarentee everyone that visits your site to be able to comment. =]

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says
Get your site working for all browsers! It will guarentee everyone that visits your site to be able to comment. =]

yea sure, the problem is its a blog service….. I have send a mail, what can I do more

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says

I’m not sure what others had said already, but here are some things you should focus on.

First of all, you need fresh, interesting, unique content that will interest the reader and will want to make him come back for more. If you just replicate content from other blogs, most likely no one will come to yours because there’s other more popular blogs out there.

Second of all, you need to start using as many social networking/sharing websites as possible such as Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc.

Third of all, you may want to invest in your own domain (e.g. www.danielku.com) because if people start coming in, it will be hard to change the domain after that.

Fourth of all, I’d say buy Linux-based hosting (for PHP ), buy (or make) a Wordpress theme from ThemeForest that suits your style and use that. The design you’re currently using is scrambled and it’s hard to follow it.

That’s all for now.

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says
First of all, you need fresh, interesting, unique content that will interest the reader and will want to make him come back for more. If you just replicate content from other blogs, most likely no one will come to yours because there’s other more popular blogs out there.
I do
Second of all, you need to start using as many social networking/sharing websites as possible such as Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc.
I do, it does autopost the posts to my facebook, twitter, wordpress and tumblr accounts.. and more if I want to add
Third of all, you may want to invest in your own domain (e.g. www.danielku.com) because if people start coming in, it will be hard to change the domain after that.
http://www.danielku.com :D
Fourth of all, I’d say buy Linux-based hosting (for PHP ), buy (or make) a Wordpress theme from ThemeForest that suits your style and use that. The design you’re currently using is scrambled and it’s hard to follow it.
thats new to me….. I will think about that, I mean the hosting costs also
That’s all for now.
thanks for the feedback :)
by
by
by
by
by
by