- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
I had another idea. Have it setup where a user can attach WP admin / FTP details to their ticket. I stole the idea from Duotive
Nice. I will try.
I didn’t read the whole thread since this made me super excited.
Can you offer an option between ticketing system and forums or both ? That will be super nice.
Looks awesome! I definitely have no problem paying a subscription.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Item was Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
There’s no need for a free version (free trial – yes, to test it). We’re all making money here and if you’re providing a service that saves us time we should pay for it. Nobody can live from eating air How much money? I have no idea, have to see the app first.
Will this be a hosted system, or a software I can purchase and download?